3 more for the TROOPS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
This is it for this shipment for Neil . I got all of these blanks from him . We have 2 YEW , on Blk. Ti Cigars , I aranged the clip to show the difference in the wood on each side (two photos of the same pen) One of these has Chrome . The other pen is Curly Maple , Blk. Ti Cigar . Thanks Neil , and thanks to all who donated to the troops , and for looking and commenting !

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 111
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

God forbid for me to stir up anything, but your thread title says " 3 more for the TROOPS". I only see two, what gives?

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
God forbid for me to stir up anything, but your thread title says " 3 more for the TROOPS". I only see two, what gives?
You may need to put on your glasses there Bob. There are 2 yews and a curly maple. I send Chuck blanks and he returns thems, sometimes I can't even give things away.:biggrin:

By the way Chuck, the pens look great.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

OK , just for you buddy , let me try to explain what you are looking at .

The first pen is a Yew , the 2 photos in the middle is also a yew , but it is the same pen , viewed from both sides . (that's two pens) the last photo is a Curly Maple . ( that's three pens) . Got it now ? :confused: :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
You may need to put on your glasses there Bob. There are 2 yews and a curly maple. I send Chuck blanks and he returns thems, sometimes I can't even give things away.:biggrin:

By the way Chuck, the pens look great.

Thanks Neil ! My pleasure . :wink:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
In that case, if you find me partially dressed and dancing on the table with some girl neither of us know, remember that I am a trained professional. Don't try this at home.:bananen_smilies008::bananen_smilies027:

Rollerbob

Apparently beer drinking and dancing on tables! Sorry Chuck, got a little out of control here, my bad. Your pens are great and they will go to a great cause!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Not yet !! Thanks for the beer Bob ! Neil , if you're gonna dance on a table it had better be a strong one ! I did that one time ! :biggrin: They thru everything that wasn't nailed down at me !:eek: :redface:

What was this thread about ?

Top Bottom