25 JAN - IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Welcome to the 25nd day of this year's IAP TRIVIA CONTEST</u>.
All entries "postmarked" before noon tomorrow will be placed in a hat and two winners selected for every contest. Winners will be the first two entries selected that are valid and have the correct answer to the contest question.
The winners will be announced by 10 P.M. ET tomorrow and the decision of the TRIVIAMEISTER will be final.
Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

The question for day 25 is rather abrasive ... but, here goes .....

In which city and state is the Sandpaper Museum located?

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

Good luck!!

Email your answer to: 2008bashtrivia@penturners.org

Please show the date and name of the contest in the title block of the email i.e., 25 Jan Trivia. (saves time for the TRIVIAMEISTER in processing entries.)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Originally posted by PenWorks

Honey, I'm going to the Sandpaper Museum. :) Some people just don't have a life :D
You should read the reviews from people who have visited it. Hilarious stuff. :D Uh oh .. I just read Mudder's post. Now he's REALLY gonna be mad at me. :(

Daniel

Must be really cool. First display is a big chunk of pumice. Working it's way up to high tech abrasives like Doc, Ed, Cav.

DocStram

Originally posted by Daniel

Must be really cool. First display is a big chunk of pumice. Working it's way up to high tech abrasives like Doc, Ed, Cav.

Congratulations, Daniel ... you hit a triple! Not only did you Blank the TriviaMeister but you also blanked Ed and Cav! :D:D

NavyDiver

Originally posted by DocStram

Congratulations, Daniel ... you hit a triple! Not only did you Blank the TriviaMeister but you also blanked Ed and Cav! :D:D

I don't know which is a greater goal in life - to visit the Sandpaper Museum or to bust Doc, Ed, and Cav in a single post.

Daniel for President :D [:p]

M

Mudder

Originally posted by ed4copies

Originally posted by Mudder

Originally posted by PenWorks

Honey, I'm going to the Sandpaper Museum. :) Some people just don't have a life :D

Hey!

I've been there. :(

Anthony,
Your point has just been confirmed.[:0][:0][:0][:0]

I went there with YOU!

I thought I told you that you should concentrate on getting me my

ONE FREE PEN PER CUSTOMER

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by NavyDiver

Originally posted by DocStram

I don't know which is a greater goal in life - to visit the Sandpaper Museum or to bust Doc, Ed, and Cav in a single post.

Daniel for President :D [:p]

BOTH, To bust Doc, Ed and Cav together visiting the Sandpaper Museum!

great12b4ever

Folks, if you plan on visiting the sandpaper museum in &$#^@)*, please make sure you go to the right place and not the toilet paper museum. Might be a little rough. :D[}:)]

MarkHix

Yes it is. I also found the museum of questionable medical devices...it boasted odd treatments for curing almost anything...this opens up alot of possibilities. Think they have a cure?

Jarheaded

Mudder,
Please don't tell me that it is another fine place for our state to be proud of. I still like to visit the ex-governors lakeside cottage and admire the landscaping that our taxes paid for.:D
Johnnie

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Jarheaded

Mudder,
Please don't tell me that it is another fine place for our state to be proud of. I still like to visit the ex-governors lakeside cottage and admire the landscaping that our taxes paid for.:D
Johnnie

Did you know the Ex-governor might be working in Waterbury soon?

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by MarkHix

Yes it is. I also found the museum of questionable medical devices...it boasted odd treatments for curing almost anything...this opens up alot of possibilities. Think they have a cure?

Mark, the Mr. took me out to dinner and then we did some heavy-duty sorting of blanks & other assorted wood for projects to work on this weekend. I spent a good deal of that time pondering this quetion. I have come to the conclusion that while Medical Science has advanced immeasurably over the last 10 years, curing Ed would not have rated the merit of even one 6th grade science project. Therefore, I must answer this question with a resounding ... NO.[}:)]

Even so .. we still wuv our "special" Ed just the way he is ;):D

[:X] Mrs.

DocStram

Trivia Contest Winners</u>

Question: In which city and state is the Sandpaper Museum located?

Answer: The correct answer was:

Two Harbors, Minnesota

I read this hilarious quote from a travel guide:

"It is essentially two rooms in a dull historical house that must be unlocked by a Chamber of Commerce guide. She confides that many 3M executives, eager to prove their corporate loyalty, make a pilgrimage here to see where it all began."

The reviewer didn't say anything about the smoothness of the paper in the restrooms.

Note: There were 81 responses for this question with 81 being correct.

The winners of the day 25 contest are:

OKLAHOMAN

and

Magnificatcreations

And the prizes are:

Prize One - White tail deer antler Tbone

Prize Two - Pen Blanks from DocStram

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Andrew Jordan's profile and email him with:

1. Name and date of the contest you won. (Example: Jan 25 Trivia)
2. Your mailing address and
3. Your prize preference. (If you both select the same prize, Andrew will flip a coin to determine who gets what.
4. Phone number.

I would like to remind each winner that the gift you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize. Thanks.

Jarheaded

Congratulations on winning. I'm sure the prizes will be more exciting than the museum. Lucky the prizes weren't ticket to see the sandpaper. :D

Mudder, will he be joining the ranks of so many ex Waterbury mayors? At least he would have the routine down already....LOL .. That city needs to get some help and they just keep getting more problems.

OKLAHOMAN

Holy Molie, Just drove back from a quick trip to Texas and found out I'm no longer a member of the losers club, I need to thank the Academy, my parents, the director of the Betty Ford clinic.......sorry I just got carried away.... All kidding aside this is a great bunch of people to be associated with and I hope to be around for the next 20 IAP Birthdays...

Top Bottom