2015 Donation Drawing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Jeff, will the Gift Certificate to Arrow Mount be transferable ifr someone who wins it and just can't get off work, As much as I like both Curtis and Virgil if I was to win it I sure would like to GIVE it to a newby and I'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind donating it if they can't use it.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff, will the Gift Certificate to Arrow Mount be transferable ifr someone who wins it and just can't get off work, As much as I like both Curtis and Virgil if I was to win it I sure would like to GIVE it to a newby and I'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind donating it if they can't use it.

Roy

Yes, the gift certificate is transferable.

TOF

Wow, that is a pretty awesome prize! Made my donation and love my blue mug, but winning any of those prizes would be icing on the cake! Many thanks to all who have donated. Love this site and all it offers! Great community to be a part of. Love to see that my newly found passion is shared by others.

wyone

I donated $25 to the cause today, thanks in a big part to Edward Cypher who donated the prize I won for the puzzles contest. Talking with him today was just a reminder of how much this site and all of you people have given me. I wish I was at a place to donate WAY more to the cause as it is so wonderful, but not this year. This is a minor aspect of paying it forward. I still have a lot of forward to pay, but this is a start.

Thank you everyone!

Top Bottom