2012 woodworking shows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I going this weekend and have been to the last 3 in Columbus. CUSA is always there and will have some kits but they wont have there intire line of kits. They usally offer 10% off anything ordered at the show. Woodcraft is also going to be in Columbus this year this is a first for them so dont know what they will have to offer

low_48

I haven't been to one in years. Used to go to Collinsville all the time, sometimes Villa Park lots of years before that, but now that I'm getting older, I don't like making the trip to Collinsville, then Chicago a couple days latter. My son and I have been to the Chicago Auto Show, 22 years in a row. 23 this year. Just a reminder, if you can hold out a little, there will be lots of kits and blanks available in Bloomington, IL on April 27, 28 at the Midwest Penturners Gathering. http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/midwest-penturners-gathering-2012-a-91359/

RosezPenZ

I'm going to collinsville next weekend. Missed it the last couple yrs. I'm looking into if I can make it in April, did not even dawn on me about buying kits there, I was just looking forward to the demo's. Thanks for the reminder.

Top Bottom