2012 SuperBowl Grid!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Touchdown Giants!!

Patriots 17 - Giants 21
Keith Long is mad as hell for them not kicking an extra point!!
Whegge is now in the lead

Tom Brady has a chance with 57 seconds left. We'll see what happens

EBorraga

In Memoriam
UNBELIEVABLE!!! First down to the wonderful guy that played at U of L!!! 17 seconds left 44 yards to go

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Giants Win!!!

Giants 21 - Patriots 17

4th quarter winner is
Whegge

People in the pink send your blanks to him

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Recap of the winners

1st quarter - qballizhere
2nd quarter - qballizhere
3rd quarter - w5brw
4th quarter - whegge

Send your blanks to these guys. Any questions just pm me.
Thanks for playing. Until next Time. Later!!!!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Thanks for all the fun, and one of these years I may win. Lenny and Dan, I hope you guys didn't burn down the town!!!!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Can't mail mine out until I get an address.
Same here! It would have seemed easier to me if qballizhere sent a pm with his address etc. to everyone of the losers.

I'm not certain but I think he can send to 10 recipients at once. That would seem easier than receiving 198 pm's and having to reply to each one!

qballizhere

Can't mail mine out until I get an address.
Same here! It would have seemed easier to me if qballizhere sent a pm with his address etc. to everyone of the losers.

I'm not certain but I think he can send to 10 recipients at once. That would seem easier than receiving 198 pm's and having to reply to each one!

Mack didnt receive a pm but I just sent one to you. Also typed a generic response with my address and just paste it in the response

Last edited:

whegge

Well, I am on both sides, need to send blanks and receive blanks.

Just checked and have the address of the person I am supposed to send to today. Will get a box out by tomorrow.

As for receiving any blanks, none yet but am still replying to PMs and emails with my address. Hopefully soon though! Once they start rolling in will get some pics up.

This was a good year for me on Superbowl pools! Won the first 2 quarters in the money pool at the party and then the 4th quarter here! Usually I lose. My youngest son (12) was the one who really cleaned up, he won $110 in the pools for the $10 he put in. So as a punishment for winning I made him figure out his profit percentage! Teach him! Win more than your old man, better be ready for the math :)

I would like to thank Ernie (EBorraga) for doing the pool this year. Thanks, Ernie!

Wes

"When you are beating your head against a wall. Stop. Think. Maybe you can just walk around the corner." - Me

BSea

Gee, that must really be the pits.:biggrin:

If NE had scored on that last drive, I'd have won the 4th. But It's better that NY won for 2 reasons.

1. I haven't been much of a NE fan since the stupid "TUCK RULE". Can you tell I'm a Raiders fan?:)
  2. My wife would think I'd bought all those packages, and probably kill me before I could explain.:doctor:
OH, and my blanks went out yesterday.

The Penguin

Gee, that must really be the pits.:biggrin:

If NE had scored on that last drive, I'd have won the 4th. But It's better that NY won for 2 reasons.

1. I haven't been much of a NE fan since the stupid "TUCK RULE". Can you tell I'm a Raiders fan?:)
  2. My wife would think I'd bought all those packages, and probably kill me before I could explain.:doctor:
OH, and my blanks went out yesterday.
that's why I have EVERYTHING shipped to my office. :biggrin:

except I forgot on the IAP pencup...won't be too hard to explain that one though.

qballizhere

Ok finally I have sent a message to everyone that didnt send me a pm. Had a few messages from others that were suppose to send them to the 3rd and 4th qtr winners.

philb

Mine are on the way from the UK, well done to all the winners!

Think we need a thread to post some pics of all your stashes when they arrive! And what is made from the hoard!

PHIL

Top Bottom