2011 Penturner's Rendezvous

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Someone asked about the 2011 Penturner's Rendezvous held on Wed evening prior to the Utah Woodturning Symposium. Here is the official announcement.

Folks,
The registration for the 9th Annual Penturners Rendezvous is open. A bit later
than usual but open none the less. You can find the details and registration
buttons at:

http://penmakersguild.com/provo11.htm

If you haven't attended before, you can see all of the past events from the
links on the home page of the PenMakersGuild website at:

http://penmakersguild.com/

Those who pre-register will receive a personalized name badge along with an onsite laser engraving of a pen compliments of Ken Nelsen of Kallanshaan Woods. Pre-registration is only open until April 30th so don't delay.

See you there.
Best,
Kurt Hertzog

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zig613

Don...

Thanks for posting the information on the Utah 2011 Penturner's Rendezvous. I will head over to the site and register.

Thanks,

Wade

Tree Frog

So who is planning to be at the Rendezvous. I just registered as the symp. is one of the 2 events we are coming to the US to participate in. The other is a boat trip on the inland passage of Alaska. Only 60 passangers. And some driving from Seattle to Provo via Yellowstone and Sth Dakota. The only down side seems to be $4 gas, but then its about $6 a gallon over here, so even that isn't too bad. Hope to be able to meet up with some members at the event.

zig613

I plan on truckin in from Canada to attend the event (Super Wednesday, Penturner's Rendezvous, and the Symposium) and spend a fews after the event to do some hiking. I look forward to meeting some of you next week.

Anthony, are you planning to bring any pen kits to sell during the Swap Meet?

Wade

juteck

I'm meeting my dad there -- he's driving in from Saskatchewan, and I'm coming from NC.

For the Friday night banquet dinner, I assume casual?

Top Bottom