2011 Holiday PITH is on SIGN-UP HERE PLEASE READ 1st

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glennw

Can I join in please it would be my second one and I want to make a really nice pen for not one but two people and the second person will know who they are ina day or two.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I think we are around 146 signed up so far. Now I know there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more folks out there that can make a pen. I'm asking again for some of you who normally do not get in on the swaps to give that another thought and jump on in this one.

lorbay

Im in....Hopefully i receive a pen this time:) Never got the last one

Did you tell Landon?? I thought him and a few other members (Goodturns) being one of them did a pretty good job on getting pens to people who's PITH partner didn't follow through. Me being one of them.

Lin.

Timebandit

Hey Lin,

I talked to Landon about it before. We never heard back form him. I am grateful that people offered up other pens, but i wasnt really interested.:rolleyes: I wanted one from the person that was supposed to send me one. That was the whole point of the event. Luckily he wasnt my partner and we werent supposed to send pens to each other, or i would have been a little more angry had i sent him a pen and he didnt send me one.:mad: But as far as i know he received one, just didnt send one. As long as it doesnt happen again i am fine. Ready for another one:biggrin:............So who wants to be my partner...:wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

Thanks though

Justin

Im in....Hopefully i receive a pen this time:) Never got the last one

Did you tell Landon?? I thought him and a few other members (Goodturns) being one of them did a pretty good job on getting pens to people who's PITH partner didn't follow through. Me being one of them.

Lin.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

Timebandit

Timebandit I will be your partner.

You sure Glen.........................................I doesnt make very good pens:cool:
If you guys want to swap pens on the side, that is great. That being said, if you sign up here, be prepared to send a pen to the partner you are assigned. PM me if you have any concerns about this.

Landon, I was just joking when i asked who wanted to be my partner, as i have no idea what the rules are going to be yet and how you will set this one up :biggrin: He just said that he would, so i replied. No concerns here:wink::biggrin:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Sign me in as well if Iam not to late.
----------------Brian-------------
Plenty of time, the details and timelines are in the original post.

Please everyone, take the time to read the start of this thread. It will aid greatly in preventing problems later in the event.:wink:

Rounder

You sure Glen.........................................I doesnt make very good pens:cool:
If you guys want to swap pens on the side, that is great. That being said, if you sign up here, be prepared to send a pen to the partner you are assigned. PM me if you have any concerns about this.

Landon, I was just joking when i asked who wanted to be my partner, as i have no idea what the rules are going to be yet and how you will set this one up :biggrin: He just said that he would, so i replied. No concerns here:wink::biggrin:

Being as how Justin stated he doesn't make very good pens, I will sacrifice my self for the kid and be his partner. I wouldn't want any one else getting a crappy pen from my son. Everyone here deserves a good one so I will bite the bullet and take one for the home team.:eek: It will be tough as I really enjoyed the last pith, but we must all make sacrifices through life and I just wouldn't feel right if some one else didn't get a very high quality front page pen!!!:biggrin::eek::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom