20 years too late

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Well going to see Kiss and Motley Crue in 16 weeks and 1 day (who's counting?) It is probably 20 years too late to see them, but still excited about going!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Yeah, I heard Crue changed some of their songs to better reflect their station in life. For instance, "Girls, Girls, Girls" is now "Prunes, Prunes, Prunes" :biggrin:

firewhatfire

I had tickets in my grasp in the front section and let them go. Have regretted it is since then. I would have been on row J with aisle seats had I got them. Should have spent the money as they are reselling fir almost 10 times the amount now.

Phil

edicehouse

I was surprised that they went on sale like last friday and was still able to get seats. I went ahead and got the Lawn ones, cuz I am being cheap!

IPD_Mr

Do you get a discount if you bring a bottle of Geritol to give to the bands? :beer::beer: <-----Chaser for the pills

IPD_Mr

Kiss was popular in the late 70s and early 80s. The original band members were together in 73 to 80, so we are actually pushing 40 years!!!

Rob73

My buddy will be bar tending that concert. Stage is just off to the side. I'll be in early getting a prime seat and free beer all night :)

I have a friend in Houston, who is not only going, but got backstage passes from a friend whos brother is old friends with Paul Stanley... I was quick to let her know how displeased I was with her for taking her husband and not me.

Rounder

ENJOY IT!!! I got to go see Joe Walsh back in October and it was great. The only thing I couldn't figure out was why all of those old grey beards were there. Cause I know for sure that I haven't aged like all those others did. I know it. I just do. No way.

Jim Burr

Banned
My brother and I saw Kiss and many others of the day several times...Carlos Santana and the Coconut Grove, second row center had to be one of the coolest. Chicago at the Cow Palace when they really cooked was amazing! I know this is gonna hurt, but who remembers Day on the Green?

Top Bottom