2 Down, 1 To Go

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Only 1 left, I think.
579B0753-0A45-4DCA-8473-B79900F1DD3A.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Last spring (2021), I thought the same as I culled 7 raccoons... There were several in the fall, but none in the last 4 months. I really hope I am done. I hate shooting them, if they would just not burrow under my deck.

Gregf

I take my raccoons for a ride. To the other side of the river a few miles away.
Had so many at one point they were wearing a path in my yard.

sbwertz

The chipmunks and squirrels can destroy the wiring in your vehicles. If you spray the wires with a clear lacquer then sprinkle cayenne pepper in the paint before it dries, it will keep them from chewing up the wires in your vehicles. DAMHIKT.

MRDucks2

Mine is more complex. Last year I ended up with a colony of bats in the attic. Now I like bats, just don't want them in the attic. We will see how the various deferment methods go this year.

PatrickR

Anyone need some red squirrels ? Would be totally at home in your well insulated attic . Pretty sure they would keep your chipmunks away , Patrick .
Luckily they have not gotten in the house! They do make burrows under my detached garage and that I can't have. I used to have a hound that thought they were a tasty treat.

The chipmunks and squirrels can destroy the wiring in your vehicles. If you spray the wires with a clear lacquer then sprinkle cayenne pepper in the paint before it dries, it will keep them from chewing up the wires in your vehicles. DAMHIKT.
Red pepper didn't keep my husky from chewing up my pagoda lights in the back yard when I lived in Tucson... she must have been a Mexican dog, she liked hot stuff.

Top Bottom