2 Boxes of blanks + bonus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChrisN

I've got 2 MFRB's of blanks for sale for $60, including shipping. Each box contains 80+ blanks, plus a few shorts (<3" blanks). Also, each box contains a few blanks that are 6", and a few 7mm pre-drilled & pre-tubed blanks (they're too short for a slimline, though - I don't know what they were for). A majority of the blanks are walnut, soft & hard maple (some curly), & cherry (including crosscut & angle cut); but there are other more exotic woods mixed in. (Curly Koa, Osage Orange, Almond, Zebrawood, FBE, and Honduran Rosewood to name a few.)

Box 1:
20140426_170040.jpg
Box 2:
20140426_170621.jpg

Now, for the bonus:
20140426_171747.jpg
When I first started out, a few IAP members sent me some pen kits, gratis. I'd like to pay that forward, and so I have a few kits that I will throw into your box if you let me know. You should have been turning less than 3 months to be eligible (on your honor). I've only got enough kits for one box, though. Let me know if you want them, and I'll add them for free!

Please post here which box you want, then I'll contact you with my PayPal info.

Krash

I'll take box #2. Plus, since I've been turning since February, I think I just squeak in under the 3 month beginner deadline. So, I'd love the kits too.

Any other things (bits, bushings, etc.) that I need for those kits? I have been exclusively turning slim lines up til now.

Send me the paypal info.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom