2/13/13 New Word Search Puzzle--now fixed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Folks, I have just created a new word search puzzle for your enjoyment and challenge. You can find it here: The Almost Daily Puzzler

A few statistics as usual:
There were 60 correct entries for the last puzzle! Overall, there have been 328 entries over all puzzles combined.

• Members with perfect scores: 21 (yes, the number went up again! Some of you guys have entered your IAP username different ways and I sort the results of my spreadsheet by username!)
  • Members with 5 points: 13
  • Members with 4 points: 6
  • Members with 3 points: 9
  • Members with 2 points: 20
  • Members with 1 point: 36

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

micharms

Easiest wordsearch I've ever done! Just a bit of a problem with the proof of completion! But maybe that is part of the whole plan. Since there were no words to search for then there isn't anything to type in the proof box.:wink:

Michael

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
This puzzle was in honor of all the folks in the northeast that are covered up with snow from the blizzard!

Sorry guys, I did it again! It was late and I myself had a hard time finding all the words. As soon as I finally finished it and made sure it worked, I came here and posted it, forgetting to turn it to public mode! I hate getting old!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
This puzzle was in honor of all the folks in the northeast that are covered up with snow from the blizzard!

Sorry guys, I did it again! It was late and I myself had a hard time finding all the words. As soon as I finally finished it and made sure it worked, I came here and posted it, forgetting to turn it to public mode! I hate getting old!

Old???? Relatively speaking Curtis you are still "New"...:biggrin::rolleyes:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I am going to hurt you guys coming pretty soon! As a matter of fact, a number of you who completed this puzzle DID NOT follow my directions on making sure you enter the proof of completion EXACTLY as given on this puzzle!!! A little hint if you want to re-do your entry....typoss ore prety comon wiht me!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator

As you experienced guys (read old!) know, you are only as old as you feel! Lately, with all my extra late night work, I am feeling pretty old!! If you notice, I posted this puzzle at 2:40 am after working in the shop until 2 am and I still had some business e-mails to attend to! Got to bed at 3:30am and then that goofy guy Penguin sent me a text at 8:06 am telling me the puzzle was not working. As if his enjoyment of the darn puzzle was more important than my enjoyment of some quality sleep! The nerve! That is why he is getting a point deducted from his score!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

longbeard

I am going to hurt you guys coming pretty soon! As a matter of fact, a number of you who completed this puzzle DID NOT follow my directions on making sure you enter the proof of completion EXACTLY as given on this puzzle!!! A little hint if you want to re-do your entry....typoss ore prety comon wiht me!

Are you talking about me :biggrin:

alphageek

Former Moderator
rofl... Now these are the kind of birthday bash threads I like!

( specifically those ones where someone other than me gets harassed)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

As you experienced guys (read old!) know, you are only as old as you feel! Lately, with all my extra late night work, I am feeling pretty old!! If you notice, I posted this puzzle at 2:40 am after working in the shop until 2 am and I still had some business e-mails to attend to! Got to bed at 3:30am and then that goofy guy Penguin sent me a text at 8:06 am telling me the puzzle was not working. As if his enjoyment of the darn puzzle was more important than my enjoyment of some quality sleep! The nerve! That is why he is getting a point deducted from his score!!:biggrin:
Oh, I see....you mean when you have a night that's like every night for us....

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Are you talking about me :biggrin:
No he was talking about me -- I had a typo in my proof of completion...

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
How come when I am entering my info on the submission form if I auto fill the form does not seem to accept it and acts like there is nothing in the boxes. I'm doing it from google chrome.

Top Bottom