1st segmented

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cal91666

cal91666

Decided I wanted to try a segmented pen so I found a piece of red oak and a piece of maple in my waste pile. Used a donor "adult beverage" can (contents not wasted) glued and clamped it up a few days ago. Stayed simple as I could for my first. C&C welcomed and appreciated. I think this may be my new carry pen.

Attachments

• image-3003742587.jpg
    image-3003742587.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice pen Chris. Love to see more segmenting being done. Please post that in the segmenting forum in the no comments thread so we can keep track of it. Keep up the good work and check out the tutorials in the segmenting forum too.

Mike, I dont see a segmenting forum. Is it a thread in a particular forum?

Yes go to Blank Making then you will see segmenting at the top. There is a thread that we have been posting pens into called something like No Comments. In there you will find many segmented pens but no comments about them. We keep that nice and clean so we have a record of them. It is lots of fun.

Blank Making - International Association of Penturners

Try the above link I think it will help.

OZturner

Chris, It is gratifying to see that the contents of that "Adult Beverage" didn't go to waste.
It obviously steadied your nerves sufficiently, to enable you to make a Spectacular Blank.
Great Fit and Finish,
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom