1st feather pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Yup----still working on that list of things to try.
This is my first Feather Pen---( bought premade )
What's not to love-----super quality.
Of course I tried making them myself---that lasted about 45 minutes then I tossed the tube in the trash and sold the feathers to someone with more time than I have.

Attachments

• IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gvanweerd

Those are super lookn. i'm still toying with the idea of getting me one of them blanks. they sure look good.. Nice job.:good:

Gary Max

I spent a lot of time this weekend trying new stuff---- it's almost unreal how nice some of the new items are that the members here are selling. It sure is changing the look of my inventory.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I spent a lot of time this weekend trying new stuff---- it's almost unreal how nice some of the new items are that the members here are selling. It sure is changing the look of my inventory.

So, Gary!! (Cue the background music)

You're MOVIN ON UP!!!?????

To a DEEELuxe apartment.....................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JohnU

John ---I will be getting some more of these from you in the near future---Hopefully

Thanks Gary, Its an honor to have you making them. There are so many turners on here that Ive learned from and look up to as "Top Shelf Artists", and Im always flattered to see one of my humble blanks brought to life and shared here.

Top Bottom