118F in the water bag.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bob Wemm

We have been having such enjoyable weather so far this summer, except for 4 or 5 hot days.
Today is a bit of an exception though, at 3pm this afternoon it was 118F on our back verandah and not an ounce of sea breeze so it could get even hotter before the day is out.
I did spend about half an hour in my shed this morning but that is all.
Thought your freezing bodies might enjoy this little bit of news.
Cheers,
Bob.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

We have been having such enjoyable weather so far this summer, except for 4 or 5 hot days.
Today is a bit of an exception though, at 3pm this afternoon it was 118F on our back verandah and not an ounce of sea breeze so it could get even hotter before the day is out.
I did spend about half an hour in my shed this morning but that is all.
Thought your freezing bodies might enjoy this little bit of news.
Cheers,
Bob.:)

Good to hear from you Bob trust the summer settles down a bit mate.

Kind regards Peter.

studioseven

My workshop is in an unheated basement. I usually don't do any pen turning in Jan & Feb. I have had trouble in the past with my CA finishes which I attribute to the temperature. Is it a problem in high heat?

Seven

Sataro

Ouch that is hot Bob! Compliments of Uncle Sam, I got to spend about 5 weeks in Australia on temporary duty back in 81 on the east coast area around Melbourne, Brisbane, & Sydney. If I remember right, we was there around October. Sure glad I didn't have to go through any of that kind of heat.

Bob Wemm

My workshop is in an unheated basement. I usually don't do any pen turning in Jan & Feb. I have had trouble in the past with my CA finishes which I attribute to the temperature. Is it a problem in high heat?

Seven[/quote

To be honest I don't know, at this point in time I haven't used CA when it is this hot.

Bob.

Top Bottom