11 pens for Chitswood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Boyd

I finished up Daricks order for pens and here they is:) 6 Sierras and 5 Barons. From left to right the first two are snakewood. The next two are the same unknown curly type wood. The wood changes looks at different angles as you can see the difference in these two. They actually look like clones:D The next two are what I believe are Darick's ebony he has in the classifieds. The Barons are of the same woods except the 2nd Baron from the left. I think it is blackwood but do not know for sure cause this is the first I've seen. Looked kinda like gabon ebony but did not have the flavor and texture, if you know what I mean. Maybe Darick can identify the woods.
100_0148Small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chitswood

*falls out of chair*
WOW, beautiful pens!!![:p][:p]
I'm very excited and can't wait to hold them all in my hands.
A friend's birthday is coming up and one of the snakewood barons will be a gift, the price of snakewood has been a old joke between us.[:)]

The curly woods should be mahogany and Koa, I should be able to identify when they arrive[:D]
the ebony is the macassar, and I'm sorry I didn't have the cross cut figured ones at the time (you want to turn me a cross cut ebony pen Jim??)
The snakewood looks stunning[:0] And I "guarantee they won't crack.[;)] I should have some in tomorrow and will be posting when/if they arrive.[:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom