1 in 100 pen blank contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chitswood

Hi everyone, here's another pen blank contest. The IAP has been a lot of fun for me, so I'm happy to continue running these.

I've already spoken with Jeff and Scott and I have permissinon to post here, so I thought I'd make this one a little different for the IAP Birthday Bash.

I'll let Jeff pick a number 1 out of 100

There are 3 prizes, one prize goes to the person who guesses closest to the correct number, the second prize goes to whoever guessed a number closest to half of the correct number(rounded down), and the third prize will go to the person who guessed the furthest from the correct number.

Here are the rules:

You get one guess

You can edit that guess, but the number I see when I'm looking for the winners (contest end) is the one that will count for you.

You can guess a number that another member has already chosen, ties will be resolved.

The contest starts now and ends 3 days (72 hours) from this post time.

I get to choose the pen blanks for your prize, if you hit the right number dead on, I'll make sure you get an extra specail prize:D, I cover shipping for US and international contestants. The winners will be announced as soon as I can get out of working 3 days from now.:D

(I would've started this earlier, but I've been rather busy since Dad left out of town. We also had 48 hour long power out thanks to that nasty ice storm[}:)])

Good luck;)

les-smith

I'll start off with number 37. And, I feel you pain with the ice. We got mostly sleet in my location, so that's a little better. Anyways, Thanks a lot. Les.

Top Bottom