007 stylus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

This was the 007th image I took of this stylus. Used a stubby stylus(Woodcraft has them at 20% off right now), used a magnifying glass handle tube and added an old clip in my parts bin. Made it a bit heftier for a male customer.

Attachments

• stylus blk clip 007.jpg
    stylus blk clip 007.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 328
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

What is the piece coming out of the top? Some sort of 'quick click adapter' or something....

Really nice piece of timber for the body of it! And it has a nice finish on it!! Someone is gonna be a happy person:wink:

Scott (why does my 'tuit list' get longer) B

walshjp17

What is the piece coming out of the top? Some sort of 'quick click adapter' or something....

The plastic tab fits into the earphone hole in an iPhone/iPad/iPod. Lets you dangle the stylus over the side, as it were. Always have it with you. I made one for my wife and she keeps it attached to her iPhone ... never uses it, mind you, but at least she keeps it handy:biggrin::biggrin:

RMayoIII

The plastic tab fits into the earphone hole in an iPhone/iPad/iPod. Lets you dangle the stylus over the side, as it were. Always have it with you. I made one for my wife and she keeps it attached to her iPhone ... never uses it, mind you, but at least she keeps it handy:biggrin::biggrin:

Funny you should mention it, my wife "uses" hers as cell phone "bling"! It's just a flashy accessory that gets her more conversations than actual use! :laugh:

Top Bottom