No Ink Required...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DurocShark

DurocShark

It does write, so I debated putting it in the SOYP forum. I settled for here since it isn't a traditional pen. It requires an Android or iPad or iPhone to write. :biggrin:

Two Tone Stylus 1 by DurocShark, on Flickr

Two Tone Stylus 2 by DurocShark, on Flickr

Sorry for the crappy pics. In a hurry, because I should have been working on the acrylic clouds for VBS.

The clip is the only one I have left, and it has brassing at the top. But this one isn't for sale, so meh. A woman at work likes them for her iPad but none of the ones she's tried had a clip that could hold onto her case. I think this one will survive.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
The blank looks like one of your custom gold leaf blanks. Although it appears to have been subjected to some heat:rolleyes:.

Woodlvr

Don I may have some and if I do I will pm you for your address. My wife gets quite a collection at times from salesmen. Very nice work. Do you think that this would work on a Nook reader? My wife has issues sometimes on her Nook when searching for books.

DurocShark

It would probably work on a Nook, but I don't have one to test with to confirm. I have an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and of course, my Captivate that I can check.

DurocShark

That is a great looking stylus! Did you destroy a stylus from the store? Looks very fancy!

I ordered a bunch of them from China. Stripped the nib and collar off and turned a new shaft. Used a prototype of my two-tone resin for the body.

Thanks!

Haynie

That is soooo cool.

Obviously there is a market for these things as evidenced here

These guys got 134 grand to produce these boring bic-esque things.

Haynie

yep and they will get 25 dollars a pop. Got to be a market for the higher end custom turned and shaped one of a kind product.

Top Bottom