Pen boxes with color - No more laser engraving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

Here are some pen box samples I have done for customers.
This is in my opinion much better than laser engraving because of the colors and quality.

Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Attachments

• Box USA.jpg
    Box USA.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 342
  • Box Confed.jpg
    Box Confed.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 255
  • Box 911.jpg
    Box 911.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 352
  • Box USA closeup.jpg
    Box USA closeup.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 257
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
So, do the designs come ready made or do you buy the materials and draw them or . . . ?

I would print the design on the box. I would use Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw or Adobe Photoshop to create or modify the design to fit the box.

There would be standard designs available from my site as soon as I have received my pen box stock.
Most of the work would be custom work where you can give me the design you like to put on the box.

Constant, once again stepping up the bar. Will this work with any type of wood? So if we are able to supply a box we made you can put this on it?

Best results would be with a light color wood. I still have to test it on darker woods.

There are limitations on the hight of the object that can be printed. (5")
Wood needs to have some kind of a finish on it for best results.

Chief Hill

Very nice. I like the 9-11 one. I came with some other guys to NYC 0n 9-12 for the disasters to assist with rescue operations. I would like to make a 9-11 themed one day.
We had a number of Canadians there helping so maybe a themed US/Can united theme would be neat. Now you got me thinking Constant.
LOL....

jttheclockman

This would be great. I am planning on making the 9-11 stamp pen and maybe you could do the 9-11 stamp on the box???? What does the inside look like and what size pen will it take???

capcrnch

Very nice. I like the 9-11 one. I came with some other guys to NYC 0n 9-12 for the disasters to assist with rescue operations. I would like to make a 9-11 themed one day.
We had a number of Canadians there helping so maybe a themed US/Can united theme would be neat. Now you got me thinking Constant.
LOL....

Small world, I did disaster relief there too. I worked with Ladder 2 Company for almost a full week. Some of the guys we drove with were from Toronto!

Top Bottom