Blank storage

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

Well finally organized my blanks a little, now it will be a little easier to pull orders. Now I just need to get the whole burls organizes a little better.:biggrin:

DSCF0222.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jon-wx5nco

That gives me an idea on how to store my blanks. At this time, I only need one shelf. But I might as well make the whole cabinet for future expansion :RockOn::RockOn:

Nolan

Granger, I had a rack with it too but it didnt hold enough so I took it out and did this, I also needed space for my personal stuff so I may just convert the rack to that.

Nolan,

Might I ask where you got the cardboard organizers from?

Thanks,

-Dude

Steve Barry

mrburls

Granger, I had a rack with it too but it didnt hold enough so I took it out and did this, I also needed space for my personal stuff so I may just convert the rack to that.

Can I pick from your personal stuff :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Any cocobolo burl in there anywhere :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Keith "mrburls"

Nolan

Yes and yes (both very expensive) How about I list some cocobolo burl later today?????

Can I pick from your personal stuff :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Any cocobolo burl in there anywhere :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Keith "mrburls"

Nolan

No you didn't miss it its just I don't list burl thats not turnable because of MC, or at least I try to keep from doing it because of the wide variety of experience of the customers I have. Anyway I have found I sleep better at night not selling one of a kind burl blanks to folks that I am not 99% sure there wont be a problem from MC. I will PM you when I put the listing up.

I am still waiting for the cocobolo burl listing. Or did I miss it :mad:

Keith "mrburls"

mrburls

Thanks Nolan, I will be looking. I just turned a beautiful cocobolo burl for an Emperor tonight. Put a CA finish on, just gonna let it cure for a day or two. Will post picture of fountain pen when finished.

Thanks, Keith

Top Bottom