Next get together

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JAB1

OK.....we decided at Curtis's shop this summer to have a meeting this spring. Is everyone still up for this? Will it be at Curtis shop again...I think that is what we decided....anyway, respond if you still want to have a meet.....hope you all are doing well....remember your safety issues.....Happy New Year....Allan

dow

Allan, I'd like have another one. I learned a lot at the last one, even though I had to leave early. As for when, I'll leave it up to those who can actually schedule things and have them work out to decide when. I do know that the next few weeks are going to be pretty much out for me. We're expecting a baby on the 21st if Beth makes it that long, so life around here will be pretty busy.

The Penguin

new member from Houston area - and a big fan of Curtis' blanks...I'd love to come up there and visit his shop.

(I promise not to steal any blanks, Curtis) :D

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Guys, been burning the midnight oil that last couple of weeks trying to get a HUGE home finished before the end of the month. I think I have finally got enough done so I can get my inspection tomorrow and the owner can close on Monday. Sorry for my absence in replying to this thread. I am ready and willing whenever you guys want to come over! This time we should try to do it a litle bigger with maybe a bbq (an a little adult baverages?) after the penturning part. Anyone game for that?

JAB1

Curtis.....can you give us a couple of Saturday dates to pick from? I have a show one weekend a month and work the emergency room in Burnet another weekend...only leaves me 2 weekends a month.....are we talking Feb, March, April?

Also, BBQ and Beer AFTER our meeting will be great.... Allan

rlofton

I'd like to attend if you have room for another visitor from the north. I love to eat and have been known to sip one or two.

Thanks!

Verne

Hey anyone. Any rumors about going to the next Central Texas meeting at Curtis's. Any rumors about a meeting at Curtis's?
Vern

JerrySambrook

If you guys want someone from the north, maybe some of us carpetbaggers can come down sometime.
Only if you do real bbq though and not that cruddy tex-mex stuff:rolleyes:

By the way. Good Morning Lupe

el_d

If you guys want someone from the north, maybe some of us carpetbaggers can come down sometime.
Only if you do real bbq though and not that cruddy tex-mex stuff:rolleyes:

By the way. Good Morning Lupe

Awe C'mon Jerry. Taco Bell isnt Tex-Mex.....

Thats our Phone company.:biggrin:

JerrySambrook

Don't knock Taco Bell.

It IS the closest we have to real Tex-Mex around here.

There was one real good resteraunt about 10 miles from my house, but they did not fair well up here in Yankee-ville (and no, I am not talking about those cretins from New York)

BTW Our phone company is India-Bell

dow

Well, when you guys get your dates figured out, Please keep in mind that I CAN'T be there on March 6. We're going to see Dave Ramsey for our annual Financial Peace booster shot.

Verne

I guess I was planning on this week-end but keep us (Houstonians) advised so we can join in the fun.
Vern

mrburls

The 20th of March I will be in Pa. to get some lumber from my workshop up there and checking out an ornamental rose engine I would like to buy. I would hate to miss get together at Curtis place, always a great time.

Keith "mrburls"

JAB1

Waitin on Curttis

Guys, I have a call into Curtis to see about May 15. Stay tuned...........just waiting on an answer from him...Allan

Top Bottom