Hi from Plano, TX...not a fancy place...just plain o TX

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron8ball

I'm Ron, fairly new to pen turning and wood turning, at least compared to some of the members of the Dallas Area Woodturners club I'm a member of. I pretty much like one style of pen at this point and that's the Comfort pen from Penn State without the rubber piece. I'll be glad to show you some pens once I figure out how to upload them. I'm not too tech savvy on a website like this...but I'll learn.

Ya'll take care na' ya' hear.

Ron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
welcome Ron
There are some great Youtube videos by Jeff on how to upload pictures in The Forums at the top of the page.
Click on Forum.. "welcome to Pen Turners.org..Site help, tips, How tos> and find the very top thread. "using the Forum Video TIps" by Jeff

Or use this link http://www.penturners.org/forum/f63/using-forums-video-tips-92236/

Take the time to work through the Library on many great ways to do things. Dont hesitate to ask questions.

ChewTerr

Howdy and welcome from your neighbor in Richardson! Is the Dallas Area Woodturners club the one that meets in Wood World? I've been meaning to find the local turning community but haven't managed it yet (shy). Regardless, welcome to the forum and niceta meetcha!

Top Bottom