Hello

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kongo

Hello, my name is Miguel and I am from Spain.
About a month ago I discovered the world of pens turned and really liked it. I hope to learn a lot from you.
My English is not as good as you would like, but google translator helps me a lot, sorry if I'm wrong sometimes.
Best regards from Spain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Welcome from Michigan! Love to see some of your pens! Don't worry about having weak English - many who grew up here do! Make google translator your friend!

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Hello, my name is Miguel and I am from Spain.
About a month ago I discovered the world of pens turned and really liked it. I hope to learn a lot from you.
My English is not as good as you would like, but google translator helps me a lot, sorry if I'm wrong sometimes.
Best regards from Spain

Welcome from a Suburb of Detroit Michigan. Don't worry - your English is just fine Hope you'll enjoy being with IAP.

JimB

Welcome from western New York State, USA. This is an international forum so there are many people who do not speak English as their first language so don't let that stop you from participating.

magpens

Welcome from Canada ! ... it is good to have a new member from Spain ... your English is fine ... I understand you perfectly ... what city in Spain are you living in ?

Super Dave

Welcome Miguel, we all speak the same language here. This is the best place to learn, take advantage of the resources available.

Dave

Top Bottom