Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Don't forget ! I'd like to see some pens made from the blanks I donated at the last meeting ! :biggrin: All of you are good at turning , so let's see 'em !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

BEB Thanks!

Chuck, I read your message and got inspired. Here is a Jr Gent turned from one of blanks you gave out. Just completed it a few minutes ago. I had to stabilize the whole blank and I had to fill a few spots in the cap with epoxy and CA with shavings. I really happy with the way it turned out. I'll bring it to the next meeting for a closer review! CA finished with about 8 coats using the William O Young method. Then Novus 2, Hut Ultra Gloss, and Ren Waxed. Just took a quick picture on the patio table. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• DSCN0823.jpg
    DSCN0823.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCN0824.jpg
    DSCN0824.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 183

ken69912001

Nice pen Ron. I just started turning one of Chuck's buckeye burl blanks myself. Also going to make one from the amboyna burl of his. Looking forward to see it at our next meeting.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ron , you've just confirmed my accusation . You did a great job on that pen . I like that style of pen . It's classy , and compliments the wood . Thanks for sharing it with me . :good::good:

Top Bottom