Everybody ready

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I am, I can do a pendent demo. If i can borrows someones lathe, mine is too big to bring.
That sounds good Josh . David should have a lathe there . Will have to get permission to use it . Ken sometimes brings his lathe . I'd like to see that demo .

djwood1

The wood shop will be ready!

Josh, I have the backer plate and anything else needed for you to demo making a pendant.

See you Sunday!

djwood1

Chuck, Just need to bring yourself and whatever you want to drink! I plan on grilling some burgers and dogs later in the afternoon.

rej19

Special Thanks to djwood1

Dave, Thanks so much for hosting our meeting today. Thanks also to your wife for the great food! Well above the call of duty! I sure am envious of your shop. Your sure have a great place. It was great to see all the guys and gal who showed up. I definitely got a segmented project on the list of things to do soon. It was also great to say goodby to Chuck aka dalecamino who is abandoning us to move to Florida. I can't understand why anybody would want to do that. Good luck Chuck and I'm sure will see you again somewhere. Already looking forward to the next meeting. Oh and to top it off I won in the raffle. I can go to bed now.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Dave, Thanks so much for hosting our meeting today. Thanks also to your wife for the great food! Well above the call of duty! I sure am envious of your shop. Your sure have a great place. It was great to see all the guys and gal who showed up. I definitely got a segmented project on the list of things to do soon. It was also great to say goodby to Chuck aka dalecamino who is abandoning us to move to Florida. I can't understand why anybody would want to do that. Good luck Chuck and I'm sure will see you again somewhere. Already looking forward to the next meeting. Oh and to top it off I won in the raffle. I can go to bed now.
Thanks Ron ! I agree with everything you said . What a nice shop Dave has . Thanks for the burgeres and dogs Mrs. Washburn ! :biggrin: The demo was great , and what a cool pen turned out . Great to see Larry and Coop there too . I really hate leaving here , but Florida really needs me ! :redface:
Thanks to Kenny and Karen for coming to see me off . And thanks for bringing the camera . Hope I can make it back someday !

Top Bottom