Sept 11, 2011 meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darcisowers

do we have an approximate headcount? I need to make sure we bring enough, but not TOO MUCH cake. :cake: (In other words, I'm not bringing a ton of cake home!!) :tongue:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

one or two here. Yummy! Cindy came up with a great idea for challenging us. Miniatures! so would that be miniature ornaments?

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
do we have an approximate headcount? I need to make sure we bring enough, but not TOO MUCH cake. :cake: (In other words, I'm not bringing a ton of cake home!!) :tongue:

Reading through the thread, it looks like 15-16 people.

I guess I should go buy some meats and cheeses. :biggrin:

ldubia

I am planning on something special for the meeting that we have not had. I am also bringing things for the group to cast. I've got ALL KINDS OF GOODIES.

angboy

I plan on coming with the Clovis guys. Any other ideas of what to bring? Greg was fruit salad a suggestion of something somebody could bring?

kludge77

Well crap... Life just sprung one on me. Looks like I'll be missing another meeting.

My wife's grandfather is in the hospitable and he has a refused feeding tube and last night had his IV removed. He's given up and there is nothing left that we can do to change anything. So everyone is saying their goodbyes and my wife in understandably upset. I know you all understand.

Anyway. I have a couple of 5 gallon containers of free walnut I was going to bring. I guess it will have to wait until next time.

Sorry.

Peter

turn4fun

Peter,

So sorry to hear that. It has to be a difficult time for your wife and you. Connie and I went through a similar time a few years ago when her father gave up and passed away in a hospital bed.

Best Wishes to both of you.. Connie and Larry Rayher

turn4fun

I noticed that Peter was goin to bring some dessert (cookies), a couple of folding chairs, and a folding card table. So, Connie and I will fill in and bring dessert, a couple more folding chairs, and our folding card table.. Larry

Peter,
Very sorry to hear about your wife's grandfather. It serves to remind us how fragile life is and how quickly things can change. We will keep him in our prayers.

Ken

nava1uni

Peter,
Sorry to hear about your wife's grandfather. I hope that it is easy for everyone. Give your wife a hug from all of us and take care of both of you. Be safe when driving.

nava1uni

On another note. I am selling some tools and if anyone is interested I can bring to meeting to check out.
The following are for sale:
Dewalt 12 1/2" planer; Delta 6" jointer; Rigid table saw; Ryobi 18" variable speed scroll saw and a complete Jessem Router table without the stand. It has a professional Mast-R-Fence, Rout-R-Lift 11 3/ X 14 3/4; Phenolic router table; 4 piece insert ring set; fence stop.
Let me know and then I will bring them.

Top Bottom