Pass It Forward - Post Status & Pics Here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

Here my before and after pics. I just sent it on it's way to Washington and USPS said it should be there on Saturday. Some great stuff moving it's way to Craig.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 189
  • PB041091.jpg
    PB041091.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 191

SkookumPens

Pass it Forward

I received the box yesterday, Saturday. Ready to ship to the next person. Attached photo of received items.

Craig Chatterton
Puyallup, WA

Attachments

• Pass It Forward.jpg
    Pass It Forward.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 189

arw01

I missed this one too way back when and the box is on the left side of my State! Ran one of these over on Lumberjocks and the box got lost a few times in the process with less people than this.

When are you thinking of setting up the next one, my son and I had a ball with the son we last swapped with.

Alan

IPD_Mrs

WOW - sure wish I had seen this before it closed. Count me in if there is a sequel. This looks like a TON of fun. Doesn't really matter to me what is in the box - it is the idea of being able to share with someone else when your turn comes up!

Linda

David Keller

I received that package today, made a few modifications, and packed it up for it's next recipient. Here's a photo of what was inside before I got to it...
passitforward.jpg

Thanks to TXPhi67 for organizing this!

David Keller

The box was dropped in the mail today on its way to cnccutter. This has been fun watching the contents change and anticipating its arrival here.

cnccutter

Christmas came early today. Post man delivered the package and yippee! lots of good stuff... so hard to choose... HA!

new package all packed and ready for sending.

Erik

Attachments

• pen  package.jpg
    pen package.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 206

TXPhi67

Well it looks like we are full circle. I just sent John a PM with my shipping address and am very excited to see what comes my direction.

This has been fun and it has been neat to see the package morph along the way. We have had a few delays and a few minor hiccups - but overall I think it was very successful and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Once I receive the box, I'll post and share a pic.

Also, I'm up for round two. But before we do any kind of sign up or anything like that - I need to get a few things squared away.

1st will be tweaking the overall program. There were some very good suggestions that have been put forward and I'm going to incorporate most, if not all.

2nd will be coordinating the new PIF box with our Activities Manager(s) both from an approval and posting perspective as well as timing.

So, I'm looking at no sooner than mid Dec before I start a post looking for sign ups and a tentative target of PIF kick off after the first of the year. Keep your eyes peeled and I'll be sure to post a pointer here for any new PIF threads.

Thank you to everyone who participated, encouraged, advised, and helped!

Top Bottom