FALL 2012 PITH SIGN-UP AND RULES

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

What the heck. I'm in.

I am finally getting back into the shop, and could use a little pressure to get the creative juices flowing. I'll gladly ship oversees if that is an issue. :biggrin:

I think the theme is a little to strict, but I will try to work with it.:wink:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Landon, I wouldn't miss this for anything. And yes, I have a great piece of pine that will make someone a nice pen:biggrin:

Count me in my Friend

Culprit

Not that it matters at this point, but out of curiosity, are we trading with one person, or will we send a pen to person A and receive one from person B?

D.Oliver

Not that it matters at this point, but out of curiosity, are we trading with one person, or will we send a pen to person A and receive one from person B?

Landon tries to mix it up every year. Last year you sent a pen to person A and got a pen from person B, but prior PITH events have been where there person who you send a pen to sends you one back. We'll just have to wait and see.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
112 so far if my count is correct. Please go encourage your friends that have not signed up yet. A long time left to join, I want to get the most entrants ever(I believe that was last fall with 231) I also am throwing out a plea to some of the "old timers" that do not normally do the swaps to jump on in this year.

Landon

Top Bottom