BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - SUPERBOWL POOL 2011

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

penmaker1967

if there is room sign me up sounds like fun this is the 2nd thing that i have entered since i join the site if would would in case i dont look at the grid wrong just send me where i need to send blanks to if i need to
thanks

Buzzzz4

You can put me in again. I lost a lot of blanks laste year, but I have casting pot now! I'm ready! I can do extras if needed.

seamus7227

SUPERBOWL POOL 2011 is ready to roll! Sign ups begin on this thread.

After getting the approval from Mike (Mbroberg), it is time to crank up the 2011 Superbowl Pool being held in Dallas on Feb 6th. Sorry Dallas, you don't get to play, only host. Don't forget your apron.

You mean "being held in Arlington, TX" :biggrin::biggrin:Not DALLAS, Just bustin' your chops.

bobleibo

Seeing a lot of the "return customers" from last year. I can feel it already, this will be YOUR year!

Eric, can you cast a blank in Steelers colors for when they win? Mike and Chris said they would love a few of those.

For all you Dallas fans, I am truely sorry for everything! (yeah, right!).

What about all you folks from the other side of the pond? We play football here too except ours have pointed ends and we're allowed to tackle :) .

And what about our IAP management group? Hopefully there isn't any rule against you folks playing.

I'm sticking with my early prediction.....Pittsburg over GB by 7 as long as GB can get past Chicago next week, then they are home free.

Good luck to everyone.........
Bob

bobleibo

SUPERBOWL POOL 2011 is ready to roll! Sign ups begin on this thread.

After getting the approval from Mike (Mbroberg), it is time to crank up the 2011 Superbowl Pool being held in Dallas on Feb 6th. Sorry Dallas, you don't get to play, only host. Don't forget your apron.

You mean "being held in Arlington, TX" :biggrin::biggrin:Not DALLAS, Just bustin' your chops.

It's just a matter of geography, same team ......just make sure they bring their aprons!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
You can put me in again. I lost a lot of blanks laste year, but I have casting pot now! I'm ready! I can do extras if needed.

Oh good.......I look forward to taking some of your Home Brews off of your hands:wink:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
You KNOW I am in(AT LEAST ONCE)

P.S. I think the new rule of no one with the initials M.B. allowed should be put in. :wink::biggrin:

bobleibo

Hey Bob Why don't we have him do it with the logo instead.

Do you mean Eric? Be kind, Detroit couldn't find their team this year.

You KNOW I am in(AT LEAST ONCE)

P.S. I think the new rule of no one with the initials M.B. allowed should be put in. :wink::biggrin:

Landon, I already had you down, but you knew that.

M.B.???? Hmmmmmm, now who might that be?

bobleibo

M.B.???? Hmmmmmm, now who might that be?

:eek:GEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...There are 7 other names on that winner's list. OK. I'll withdraw just to make you loosers happy...............................NOT!!![/quote]

Uh Oh! we're in trouble now......

Everyone is in up to this point. I am sure the pool will be filled up by mid-day....

Good Luck to everyone....even people with the initials MB - again

Steelers by 7 over the Packers!

PennedDown

Bob,

I LIVE in the land of cows and horses and "they" were off my Christmas list a long time ago.....:biggrin:
America's team my butt.

Looking forward to this!

bobleibo

Bob,

I LIVE in the land of cows and horses and "they" were off my Christmas list a long time ago.....:biggrin:
America's team my butt.

Looking forward to this!

At the start of the season when I made my seasonal trek down to Las Vegas, the opening dance card had "Americas' Team" at 8/1 odds to win their conference and the same odds for the Superbowl. They have obviously dropped off the radar screen since then, as has my entry fee for the dance.
Thankfully my dance card is still pretty full to hopefully offset those bums!

Steelers vs. Packers....what a rumble that will be!

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom