BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - SUPERBOWL POOL 2011

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

we have 17 squares left.....

I always have 2 groups of favorite teams
My heart - Washington and New England forever.
My Wallet - (changes each year). This year my start of season prediction is Steelers over the Packers by 7 with a whole bunch of other teams who keep my wallet active during the season.

One of these days my wallet will play against my heart...I'll probably have a stroke by half-time if that game ever takes place.

Good Luck to everyone
Bob
You know if it does not get filled, I'll be forced to call upon the brigade again. :biggrin:

The brigade is waiting in the wings... But where is Rob and Alicia? They haven't chimed in yet.

I was wondering the same thing......same with Mike (maxman400).

Everyone is in up to here....12 squares left, better hurry if you want a chance ..

bobleibo

Well, it looks like everyone who wants in is in ..... I hear the trumpets of the brigade.
There are 11 squares left. For those of you who want an extra square or two, sign up here. Just respond in this thread.

Good luck everyone
Bob

Buzzzz4

Well, it looks like everyone who wants in is in ..... I hear the trumpets of the brigade.
There are 11 squares left. For those of you who want an extra square or two, sign up here. Just respond in this thread.

Good luck everyone
Bob

Here we come!!! I'll take 3 more for a total of 4 (1 in each section)

Last edited:

bobleibo

Eric - in (+3)
Matt - in
we are now down to 7 open squares........first come, first served

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'll take 3 more for a total of 4 squares. If someone comes along later and wants in, I may be persuaded to give up 1 or 2 squares.

bobleibo

THE POOL IS FULL ...

Chris (stolicky) gets the last square.

Sorry Todd (Oldwagon)......1 post too late (unless you want to chat with Monty), but I am sure you will only need 1 square to win.

Good luck to everyone. I will draw the names for the squares and post it hopefully by tonight.
I will then find a way to pick the numbers and which conference goes on the top and side soon thereafter.

Stay tuned for coming attractions :)

Bob

Last edited:

keithlong

I am confused, are we doing 2 superbowls. I signed up in the 2012, and I see that the names on the grid are the ones that signed up for 2011???

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
This is the 2011 Super Bowl Pool thread. Please find the 2012 Super Bowl thread at the top of the Activity Manager Forum. I am sorry for the confusion. I am closing this thread.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom