ALL ABOARD The losers Train!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

From Webster:
Loser: someone or something that loses a game, contest, etc.
: a person who is not successful, attractive, etc. . .

Yep - correct on both definitions. I'll take seat on the train if I can find it - since I am currently lost somewhere.

Wandering around the shop in a pile of damp shavings (damp with my tears of loserdome) . . .

Last edited:

scottsheapens

Hi, My name is Jim. I am such a loser. I look at my lathe and see potential. I turn on the lathe and then bang....my pen blank explodes as I'm making one final pass on what was going to be an awesome pen. Even my lathe calls me a loser.....Is that a light at then end of the tunnel? nope....its a damned old train coming to run me over....

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
You guys are such a sorry lot:eek: that I have people just throwing prizes at me to get one or two more of you off this train. :biggrin: We do have some great prizes for those few that will jump off at Winners Ridge Junction! IF you dont get on you cant get off!:biggrin:

Jim Smith

I am such a looser that the only contest I ever won was the first draft lottery back in 1969. That said, I did get to make some new friends on Paris Island, SC. and they gave me a really nifty haircut for free;)

Jim Smith

Top Bottom