ALL ABOARD The losers Train!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gizmo3k

I had to wait for a couple of prizes to be sorted out. We had a couple of prizes that cant be shipped overseas that needed to be exchanges. I now have that undercontrol and will get to it. I should have it up by this evening.

Get a pillow and take a comy nap while your waiting:rolleyes:

That implies there are overseas winners. That increases my chances of me not being a loser any more! Probably still will be though!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I had to wait for a couple of prizes to be sorted out. We had a couple of prizes that cant be shipped overseas that needed to be exchanges. I now have that undercontrol and will get to it. I should have it up by this evening.

Get a pillow and take a comy nap while your waiting:rolleyes:

That implies there are overseas winners. That increases my chances of me not being a loser any more! Probably still will be though!

Did you check the "Winning Losers on the Loser's Train"'thread?

Be sure to read posts #5 & #20 :)

Last edited:

elkhorn

I ordered some mugs and the same day I got them, I also received a box of blanks. A question to Jeff revealed that they were my "win" on the loser's train! Yay, I actually won something. Thanks to all who contributed to the box. I did turn the mother of pearl blank (posted it the other day), so I'm showing the finished pen with the other blanks. Whoever contributed it please step up and take credit.

Thanks all.

Attachments

• Loser's Box.jpg
    Loser's Box.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 99
Top Bottom