2012 SuperBowl Grid!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Here it is, the majic superbowl grid!! I'll also be doing my superbowl play by play during the game. As usual i'll have plenty of Tequila, Hooter's Wing's, and Hooter's Women!!! So if any of you guys want to make the trip, come on by. And by the way the game is Sunday Feb 5th at like 8:00p.m. eastern standard time.

Attachments

• superbowl2012.xls
    37 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Does anyone know how to convert this to a PDF file so the people without excel can pull it up? Thanks for the help.

grz5

in excel go to save as and there should be a format tab you can click and just scroll down to pdf

Lenny

Apparently I need a low scoring close game to win. I'll go get my blanks together. Next year I'll send 2 dozen cookies. :biggrin:

I'm not sure how this works but after last weeks games I think we might very well see a close, low scoring game.

From what Ernie said in his post it sounds like he will be "winning" whatever hooters ... I mean... happens that night! :)

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Apparently I need a low scoring close game to win. I'll go get my blanks together. Next year I'll send 2 dozen cookies. :biggrin:

I'm not sure how this works but after last weeks games I think we might very well see a close, low scoring game.

From what Ernie said in his post it sounds like he will be "winning" whatever hooters ... I mean... happens that night! :)

Lenny your numbers are 4 and 4. So after each quarter if the last digit of the score for each team ends in a 4 you win. So 14-14 or 24-24 or 34-34 or 44-44 or 54-54 and so on. And i'll be having tons of Hooter's Wings and Don Julio Real Tequila!! You and Dan should fly in for the game:biggrin:

Lenny

:)

Lenny your numbers are 4 and 4. So after each quarter if the last digit of the score for each team ends in a 4 you win. So 14-14 or 24-24 or 34-34 or 44-44 or 54-54 and so on. And i'll be having tons of Hooter's Wings and Don Julio Real Tequila!! You and Dan should fly in for the game:biggrin:

Thanks for explaining that! I was trying to figure out what the odds were that both teams would score 2 safeties in the 4th quarter! :biggrin::eek::biggrin::)

ericw95

If our numbers don't come up how many blanks should we send?

Empty your shop of all blanks!

Actually the original post says 3-5 but it tends to be up to the sender. I put 5 in an envelope already but didn't seal it. If the winner is nice they may get extras but if they are a gloating dink then I will take a few out of the envelope.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
One last note for those that are new to the grid. The AFC team is The New England Patriot's and the NFC team is The New York Giants. So the nfc number will be the giants score and the afc number will be the patriots score.

As for blanks 3-5 will work.

rtrimyer

Just so i understand, I send blanks to whoever wins during my quarter? Which if I am reading correctly is the third quarter. Or what I am really hoping for is the score to end with 8-2 during the third, second, first, and fourth. Otherwise I have some good blanks for the winner of the third quarter.

Thank you,

Robert

GoodTurns

And i'll be having tons of Hooter's Wings and Don Julio Real Tequila!! :biggrin:

Dude, you are in Kentucky...TEQUILA? REALLY? I expected better of you! You have that wonderful stuff that comes in Mason jars right around the corner... I'm think I'm starting to understand our economic problems...even the Kentuckians are importing basic necessities; we need to get back to manufacturing at home!

For me I understand how the grid works, I just don't really understand football. When I get my numbers I have to wait until I get to work to find out if they are good ones. And yes because I admitted that I don't follow football I realize that by the end of the day I'm either going to have to give up a man card or belch loudly in the presence of a woman so I can keep it.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
And i'll be having tons of Hooter's Wings and Don Julio Real Tequila!! :biggrin:

Dude, you are in Kentucky...TEQUILA? REALLY? I expected better of you! You have that wonderful stuff that comes in Mason jars right around the corner... I'm think I'm starting to understand our economic problems...even the Kentuckians are importing basic necessities; we need to get back to manufacturing at home!

Jon, I had the best shine ever over the weekend. Just some stuff commonly refered to as apple pie. It was by far smoother than any of the other stuff i've ever had. And it was manufactured at home by the neighbor:biggrin:. But i'm a tequila lover at heart. I have a friend that works in Cabo every other month. He brings me back 5 bottles when he comes home. So I have an abundance of tequila!!!!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Just so i understand, I send blanks to whoever wins during my quarter? Which if I am reading correctly is the third quarter. Or what I am really hoping for is the score to end with 8-2 during the third, second, first, and fourth. Otherwise I have some good blanks for the winner of the third quarter.

Thank you,

Robert

Robert, you are correct. If somehow your numbers dont come up at the end of your quarter you send the blanks to whomever's number it was. But if your number comes up at the end of any quarter those people send blanks to you.

I'll also be doing live play by play, so you'll be ably to understand it a little better.

penmaker1967

i need to make sure that i understand the grid i just send blanks to the winner of the quarter that has my numbers in it right or do i send blanks to the winner of all 4 quarters this my 2nd year and i am getting the hang of how it works.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
i need to make sure that i understand the grid i just send blanks to the winner of the quarter that has my numbers in it right or do i send blanks to the winner of all 4 quarters this my 2nd year and i am getting the hang of how it works.

You are in the Grey Square's. So you send blanks to the winner of the 1st quarter. Assuming the score was tied 6-6 after the first quarter, you would send your blanks to Hunter-27. Hope this helps explain it a little better.

Schtick

I don't know about you guys but I am thinking this is the year of the Safety. 2 & 2 Argh... looks like I'll get my blanks packed up too. Cookies is that the key?

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I don't know about you guys but I am thinking this is the year of the Safety. 2 & 2 Argh... looks like I'll get my blanks packed up too. Cookies is that the key?

How about 4 field goals by each team:biggrin:. or 3 touchdowns, 2 extra points, and a 2 point conversion:wink:.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Beware -- blasphemy coming up!

This may be a blasphemous post.

I have no interest in the Superbowl game. I do know the Pats are one team, I have no idea who the other team is. I won't know till I read the score tomorrow morning as a headline in my local paper.

I do know my pool #'s are 9 for one team, and 1 for the other team by the end of the 2nd qtr. It would appear that I will be a loser just as I was last year.

Whoever wins, be sure to forward me your addy so I can send you your blanks!:biggrin:

All the best!

grz5

Game day! Have a feeling I'll be shipping blanks on Monday. If someone has already asked this I'm sorry but we just have to ship blanks to the winner of our quarter correct? Best of luck everyone!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Game day! Have a feeling I'll be shipping blanks on Monday. If someone has already asked this I'm sorry but we just have to ship blanks to the winner of our quarter correct? Best of luck everyone!

You will ship blanks to the winner of the 4th Quarter.

EBorraga

In Memoriam

I have no interest in the Superbowl game. I do know the Pats are one team, I have no idea who the other team is. I won't know till I read the score tomorrow morning as a headline in my local paper.

I do know my pool #'s are 9 for one team, and 1 for the other team by the end of the 2nd qtr. It would appear that I will be a loser just as I was last year.

Whoever wins, be sure to forward me your addy so I can send you your blanks!:biggrin:

All the best!

Mack, your numbers are good for all 4 quarters. You only need to send blanks to whomever wins the 2nd quarter. If the score happens to be 21-9 at the end of the 3rd quarter, you win!! One note though, the AFC score is The Patriots, and the NFC score is The Giants.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

All the best!

Pretty sure I'd swap #s with you.:smile-big: If you think those are not good, go look at how lucky I am. :eek::crying:

Don't feel bad Mack, I don't really follow football either. Deep at heart I'm still a Blue Bomber fan but I don't think they are playing in this game.

Last edited:

Buzzzz4

One note though, the AFC score is The Patriots, and the NFC score is The Giants.

Thanks Ernie,
I had no idea which team was which as I only watch football once a year... To see if I get some cool blanks! Hopefully I score again this year!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
OK folks, I just got finished with a wonderful round of Disc Golf. Somehow it's 52 degrees and sunny!! The Hooter's Women are on their way over and there's plenty of Tequila to go around. I also had some special hooch brought in just for Jon Piper!!! We've got about 2 hours or so before some of the best commentary IAP has ever seen will begin:eek:. So watch closely as I'll be doing play by play, and even talking about those ridiculous commercials!!

Lenny

Nap is out of the way .... Pulled pork sandwiches are about ready .... lazyboy with remotes laid out .... Let's get this game ON! Go Pats!

( ...about the only way it could be better is if Ernie posted some pics of the Hooter girls!) :biggrin:

Top Bottom