Pool Cue Pen??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

I was just asked to make a custom pen that resembles a pool cue.. I need Ideas or techniques. Im going to go try a few things. Please let me know. I checked the library and didnt see anything.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Brian, Here's one I made a couple years ago. The back half was cocobolo and the front maple. I used black slimline parts for the nib and finial and a gold comfort size center band. The base was made from a chipped, and otherwise worthless #3 ball, so I thought this was a good use for it.

I'm sure there'll be other ideas, but this is what I came up with back then. I'll have to revisit and see what I can come up with for a sequel some day. :)

photo.php

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Here's one I did to resemble the butt of a cue.

Attachments

• DSC_0064%20(Small).JPG
    DSC_0064%20(Small).JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 787

Texatdurango

I was just asked to make a custom pen that resembles a pool cue.. I need Ideas or techniques. Im going to go try a few things. Please let me know. I checked the library and didnt see anything.

I would browse the threads Skiprat started. A few months back he did a tutorial where he showed tons of photos with step by step explanations on how to cut the cue pens. Funny no one mentioned it since half the people above probably learned how to make the design from him! :confused:

Top Bottom