Old Fashioned Style Pepper Mills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

Nice work !! . Please send us a sales report !!
One of the members on my Woodworking Friends site made three last week and sold two of them at his craft sale yesterday for $40.00 each . He is ordering more hardware for his upcoming sales .

W.Y.

Very nice. I love the look of the mechanical part on top. Do they work good and are they sturdy?

These were my first three so time will tell on that . There are a couple long discussions on my own site about that . Too much to post here .
I won't be making the wood part in that style anymore though . I much prefer my re-designed style I posted in another thread .
I ordered three more of the hardware kits that should be here in a couple days . My first craft sale of the season starts this coming Saturday .

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I made some when they first came out, probably 15 years ago. I still have one, and use it occasionally--yes, they work well for a long time. Although there is no assurance they are still manufactured in the same factory, or even the same country.

SO YMMV!!!

mecompco

Nice work !! . Please send us a sales report !!
One of the members on my Woodworking Friends site made three last week and sold two of them at his craft sale yesterday for $40.00 each . He is ordering more hardware for his upcoming sales .

Those look really nice. Not sure what the components cost, but $40.00 seems WAY low to me. I'm thinking those ought to be worth $75.00 all day long. Just MHO.

Regards,
Michael

Top Bottom