Trash Talking for the Difficult to Use Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Trash Talking
This is the place to comment on all the Difficult To Write With Pen entries, and the best comment wins a prize! So fill it up with your best comments. There is no limit, and the primary rule is not to be too overtly offensive, profane or disgusting. Remember, this is a family site!

Nominations for the best (or maybe worst) piece of trash talking are to be emailed to IAPTrashTalk@gmail.com. Nominations will be accepted from the moment the first contest photo is posted, until the winners of the Difficult To Write With Pen Contest are announced. One nomination per member. A nomination will consist of no more than the text contained in one post of the Trash Talking thread. All nominated Trash Talk will be posted in a poll on Thursday February 18, 2016. The poll will remain open for 72 hours.

The prize for the individual responsible for the best piece of Trash Talk:

First - Two 1# Alumilite Kits from Alumilite
Second- One Sharie Tap from Curly
Third- One Box of Blanks from MGg

Last edited by a moderator:

Curly

Skewer has made a pen that is perfect for writing down his most profound thoughts on the paper tubes littering his bathroom floor where he does his best thinking.

Skewer

I did think about trying to enter it enter the pen stand contest...

What is it with Canadians and potty jokes?
latest

Skie_M

At least you guys don't have to put up with the vileness that spews forth when some of our political leaders open their mouths and exhale their empty promises... Just another reason why the political debates are supposed to be limited to one tiny little corner of the forums. ( this is not an entry... )

Curly

We get the empty promises too. That makes us all equal. ;)

I pushed the boundaries into politics since it's a trash talking thread but I'll be happy to cease and desist.

stonepecker

And the Magnum pen was just a waste of good wood and a nice pen kit. Who wants to run around with that much ink in the pockets? Now if that bottle was hollowed out and filled with a little 'apple pie' :wink:..... Then it would have a great chance at winning.
Besides, It looks like everything could leak out with the hole in it. :rolleyes:

That was some very lovely wood.

Last edited:

jsolie

And the Magnum pen was just a waste of good wood and a nice pen kit. Who wants to run around with that much ink in the pockets? Now if that bottle was hollowed out and filled with a little 'apple pie' :wink:..... Then it would have a great chance at winning.
Besides, It looks like everything could leak out with the hole in it. :rolleyes:

That was some very lovely wood.

How about a little bit of cheese with that whine? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't want him using that as a cudgel against my noggin...

jsolie

For the "Little John" pen, who am I to k-nock that one? I would imagine turning it was an arrowing experience. I must bow to the creativity on that one. I don't know if I would want to compound the trash talking on that one.

JohnU

Adds a whole new meaning if southernclay asks to "pick your brain". At least he would have the ability to take notes. Nice idea, it was well executed!

Last edited:

Curly

alankulwicki7 won't be saying much for a while. He reached into the freezer for a Creamsicle and popped his pen into his mouth instead. Yup you guessed it, froze his kisser shut and he has a bad case of brain freeze. Upside is he can write with his hands tied behind his back.

alankulwicki7

alankulwicki7 won't be saying much for a while. He reached into the freezer for a Creamsicle and popped his pen into his mouth instead. Yup you guessed it, froze his kisser shut and he has a bad case of brain freeze. Upside is he can write with his hands tied behind his back.

And to top it off, I broke a tooth off as well.:eek:

Bob Wemm

And to top it off, I broke a tooth off as well.:eek:

Ahh, what a shame Doug, maybe that will teach you about drawing attention to yourself.
Now you will really stand out, especially when you smile.:biggrin::biggrin:

Bob.

Bob Wemm

Hey Edohmann,
I really thought your Magnum Sierra was a great idea so I made one for myself using Ironwood which is sadly a fair bit heavier than Camphor.
After I managed to get it into my shirt pocket it all went to S###.
The pocket ripped off my shirt and the pen stabbed my foot. I am off work and my insurance will not cover this.
See you in Court,

Bob.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Brian G

Businessman #1: "Pffft... Minnesota, nothing there but hockey players and hookers."

Businessman #2: "Hey! My wife is from Minnesota!"

Businessman #1: "What team did she play for?"

Top Bottom