Auction #1 - Russ Farfield Bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Good Morning Everybody!!! I slept long enough for now :biggrin: So with coffee in hand let's resume the auction on this beautiful piece of art made by the talented Russ Fairfield. Steve is the current POTENTIAL owner at $350.00 but wants to keep that quiet. So don't tell anybody :biggrin:

There are approximately 11 hours left to get your POTENTIAL ownership of the bowl! We're ready!! :wink::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

What did you say Chuck?

Steve wants to keep his current bid of $350 a secret?
(I think blue is called the silent color)

Ok, I won't say a word......my lips are sealed

This is just between you and me

shhhh, mums the word~​

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I wanted this bowl really bad but it quickly got out of my price range.:eek:

Whoever wins it will get a piece of history:)
I can relate to the Price Range issue :redface::biggrin: It certainly IS a piece of history. I think our bidders so far, get that. They've been awesome. :wink:

SteveG

I want to thank Bob and Chuck and all you others that have helped keep my bid quiet. The result is that I have held "Potential" ownership of the museum piece for about sixteen hours on this round of bidding (as of this post). I have six hours banked from my earlier bid yesterday. That is twenty two hours and counting! I am feeling good about this, and sense that I have chased off all other contenders. The 'stealth' approach has helped too. This bowl is MINE...I can feel it! Anyone contemplating a higher bid should think twice! You just never know what might happen if you were to take that foolish step! :eek::tongue:

Have a nice day! :rolleyes:

bobleibo

I want to thank Bob and Chuck and all you others that have helped keep my bid quiet. The result is that I have held "Potential" ownership of the museum piece for about sixteen hours on this round of bidding (as of this post). I have six hours banked from my earlier bid yesterday. That is twenty two hours and counting! I am feeling good about this, and sense that I have chased off all other contenders. The 'stealth' approach has helped too. This bowl is MINE...I can feel it! Anyone contemplating a higher bid should think twice! You just never know what might happen if you were to take that foolish step! :eek::tongue:

Hey Steve, not one word will come out of my mouth!

Attachments

• 375.jpg
    375.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 148

GoodTurns

Well, shoot, that number hasn't changed in a while...since I said I'd put some nice wood in the package, how about I kick in a high end kit to make with it...The huang huali looks great on a 22k Imperial kit...how's that sound?

bobleibo

Well, shoot, that number hasn't changed in a while...since I said I'd put some nice wood in the package, how about I kick in a high end kit to make with it...The huang huali looks great on a 22k Imperial kit...how's that sound?

Talk about upping the game! THANK YOU JON, you really know how to support the IAP !!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

What a good sport!! :biggrin: Steve, you do know this is our first year doing auctions!? :wink: I'd hate to get fired in the same bash I started in :redface::biggrin:

Jon, you're amazing. (I already knew that) Thank you for adding sugar to an already sweetened pie! :wink:

bobleibo

Thank you Tom!!!!! We are at $375. Who is going to take us over the top to $400 ?? Does the bowl get to go to Hawaii? Or does it stay on the east coast? Only YOU can decide~

bobleibo

Thank you Tom!!!!! We are at $375. Who is going to take us over the top to $400 ?? Does the bowl get to go to Hawaii? Or does it stay on the east coast? Only YOU can decide~

Hey Bob...........watchout for those last minute bidders. :eek::biggrin::bulgy-eyes:

BRING IT ON! BID AWAY EVERYONE !!!
I HEARD FLORIDA AND COLORADO ARE NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR TOO

Last edited:

bobleibo

I am in Minnesota you clown!

Come on up and we can go ice fishing.
:highfive:​

Let's see....walk out on some barren patch of frozen water, dangle a string thru a hole cut in ice, sit there and freeze my a$$ off for hours and catch 1 fish - maybe, then clean it and cook it myself....Or.... drive over to the restaurant, sit on a comfy warm seat and have someone bring it to me. Uh, yeah....sign me up :confused:

bobleibo

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are coming down to the final 3 hours on this magnificent piece of art by Russ Fairfield

along with the added bonus of an Imperial pen kit donated by Jon - who also donated the bowl to begin with.

Currently Tom is the high bidder at $375.

Who will bid us up to that magical mark of $400 ??

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
One hour to go!! You still have time to be the POTENTIAL owner of the Russ Fairfield bowl along with some awesome wood blanks AND a 22K Imperial pen set furnished by Jon Piper :wink:

bobleibo

Steve, you may have just broke that poor bowls heart. It was counting on spending the winter in Hawaii.

Tom is still high bidder at $375 with 40 minutes to go~.​

Top Bottom