Thank you JohnU!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

I won a set of JohnU blanks for Day 2 of the Trivia contest.

I'll say two things about John:

First: John doesn't waste much time getting his shipping done. It's only been a couple days since Doug (alankulwicki7) asked for my mailing address. Today, my package from John arrived. John didn't let any time pass getting his prize out to me.

Second: John makes some fabulous looking blanks. The Ringneck feather blanks look a lot better in person than any pictures I have seen. I'm looking forward to my new Jr. Gent Ringneck pen. The extra packaging John used looks really nice too. :biggrin:

Thank you John for these beautiful blanks. Thank you everyone who helped organize this wonderful birthday celebration. Thank you Jeff for hosting the creative community.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 241

stonepecker

I also marvel at that 'packing material' he uses. He does know how to get the most for his money when it comes to mailing things.
And there are very few better people in the IAP then John.

Congrats on the blanks. Be sure to post the pen when you are finished.

jttheclockman

John's feather blanks are by far the best in the business. He has been doing them for so long and the colors he uses are brilliant. I still have a few and do need to spin them. You are a very lucky winner. :)

JohnU

LOL! Thanks Guys. I'm glad you like Tim. Unfortunately I had to resort to some extra wood blanks this year because I am so far behind and have very little on hand. Congrats on the win and I hope they all make beautiful pens for you.

Top Bottom