My Cave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhart

This is where I hide. I built it from scratch out of a corner in the basement that was just accumulating junk. It's my favorite place to be.

20057124132_1sm.jpg

20057124156_2sm.jpg

20057124215_3sm.jpg

20057124233_4sm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johnhart

My shop is usually dirty...this is after a cleanup. I figured I better take a picture before I mucked it up again.[:)]

I've had the computer in there for three or four years and it's never failed. It is nicely convenient for CAD, email, forums, plus, as an IT director, I am always plugged in to work. Every now and then, I clean it out. (I was a computer tech for many years so I keep it pretty well maintained)

dubdrvrkev

Nice set-up. Is this where you process all the blanks you sell? I don't see alot of stock around, you must be hiding all the goods from us [;)]

johnhart

LOL...hah!! You should see the garage! Everywhere I look, there are mountains of wood. But you should see the shop now...I have some serious cleaning up to do!

Rifleman1776

Compact, well thought out and good craftsmanship in building your stuff. Except, I am always suspicious of clean shops. Do you actually do woodwork in there, or just hide out? [:p][:)] A shop should have chips and sawdust everywhere. It's a law. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom