Have shop woes??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Here's how mine looks right now. Since December 5th. So....I have only made two complete pens since moving in. Had to open every box to find what I needed and, bought new stuff that I couldn't find.:rolleyes: Breaking ground on the new shed this weekend. YAY!!! I have enough space to step sideways and, turn around :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1511.jpg
    IMG_1511.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1512.jpg
    IMG_1512.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_1513.jpg
    IMG_1513.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_1514.jpg
    IMG_1514.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 266
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Whatcha complaining about? There's tons of room in there man. I can still see the floor. :wink:
The garage door is up. When I put it down, there is 8 inches for me to squeeze by the John Deere. Dieting, is out of the question :biggrin: I had to put Susannes car out so I would have room for the cabinets on the floor. Which are supposed to be on the wall. :redface::biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I can see you are buying more stuff to fill it up more, you didn't bring the snowblower up from Fla with you, did you;)

Mike
In fact, I have indeed ordered more stuff. :redface: No...the snow blower didn't come from Florida :rolleyes: I got that off Craigslist in Morristown after shoveling this driveway 6 dang times. $100.00 I would have paid twice that. :biggrin:

Hendu3270

I can see you are buying more stuff to fill it up more, you didn't bring the snowblower up from Fla with you, did you;)

Mike
In fact, I have indeed ordered more stuff. :redface: No...the snow blower didn't come from Florida :rolleyes: I got that off Craigslist in Morristown after shoveling this driveway 6 dang times. $100.00 I would have paid twice that. :biggrin:

That sounds like it might be fun once or twice....I think we measured 1/64th of an inch of snow here this year. Schools closed, many businesses shut down for a couple of days...it was pretty brutal.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Mike

That sounds like it might be fun once or twice....I think we measured 1/64th of an inch of snow here this year. Schools closed, many businesses shut down for a couple of days...it was pretty brutal.
Oh My!!:eek: That's terrible!:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Have you ever noticed that a pen turner will have at least one if not a half dozen flat rate USPS boxes sitting around, and yes I too am guilty as charged...

Mike
They're handy. I always know where it came from.

Be sure to post another picture of the shop once you get unpacked.
Willing to take bets that the change won't be very noticable.
LOL...you are probably right about that.:redface:

I am sooooo jealous of organized people.:biggrin:
Yeah...me too :redface:

TimS124

My shop looks like that most of the time...and look at all that wasted space above the John Deere...park that thing outside and you'll have tons of available room. :biggrin:

Top Bottom