YOUR OPINION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
THOSE WHO BOUGHT THE All CHROME AND ALL GOLD Tn CABALLERO'S SHOULD BE RECEIVING THEM - I WOULD APPRECIATE HEARING YOUR OPINION ON THEM...SHOULD I REPLACE THE CURRENT (BLACK THREADS), KEEP THE CURRENT BLACK THREADS, OR OFFER BOTH. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AFTER YOU SEE THEM.

THERE IS ONE MORE OPTION WHICH WOULD OFFER THEM WITH THE PLATED THREADS AND THE CURRENT CAPS AND CENTER BANDS - IN THIS CASE THERE WOULD STILL BE A LITTLE OFF SETTING COLOR. I AM GOING TO OFFER COUPLER SETS THAT WILL ALLOW SOME MIXING AND MATCHING I.E. GOLD TN THREADS WITH CHROME KITS AND VISA VERSA.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gratz

Hi Smitty,

Received the kits over the weekend and really like the look. Regarding the threads I think that only time will tell. I had been using a Jr Gent for some time and the finish wore off of the black threads, hoping that this will no longer be a problem... will let you know in about a year!

Thanks!

Gratz

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi Smitty,

Received the kits over the weekend and really like the look. Regarding the threads I think that only time will tell. I had been using a Jr Gent for some time and the finish wore off of the black threads, hoping that this will no longer be a problem... will let you know in about a year!

Thanks!

Gratz
Some early Jr Gent 1 kits had metal female threads and such wear was common. All of that style now have plastic female threads and this is no longer a big problem.

glenspens

Got mine they look good ....but will not be turning any untill we get a new place to live all my stuff is packed up ready to move ,just need to close on my house if all goes as well that will happen 27th of May. then off to get a new in TN....

Cwalker935

Got mine Saturday, turned and assembled one today. I like the threads, smooth with no slop. I also like the solid center band but think that it would be nice to have an option for some contrast.

I will post photos in the show off your pens thread.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
You will have

Got mine Saturday, turned and assembled one today. I like the threads, smooth with no slop. I also like the solid center band but think that it would be nice to have an option for some contrast.

I will post photos in the show off your pens thread.
Soon I will be listing pairs of couplers that you can use with the original kits(still available) that will change the threads but leave the black ring in the center band and the black cap buttons.

Top Bottom