Mr. Anonymous Game #19 @ 1/03/2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Krash

Wasn't George just asking for someone to post

*- What was the blank # I used to make this pen with, from the same batch listed still on my web-store...???

hummmmm!!

That's what I was going to post, but then I noticed that I wasn't on the list :mad:

Never stopped us before!!!

We will see if one of the fantastic five catches on. I shoulda been a lawyer!

Or a Puzzle Contest player ...

(oh never mind) :wink:

Still bugs me that I couldn't find that pic. Got everything else correct.

Does that make me competitive? :confused::wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

*- What was the blank # I used to make this pen with, from the same batch listed still on my web-store...???

hummmmm!!

That's what I was going to post, but then I noticed that I wasn't on the list :mad:

I feel the same way. Although my time for the last puzzle didn't help my chances, I'm still fretting over that picture. And I almost guessed 'Jeff' just as a joke...:eek:

Krash

hummmmm!!

I feel the same way. Although my time for the last puzzle didn't help my chances, I'm still fretting over that picture. And I almost guessed 'Jeff' just as a joke...:eek:

I was going to guess Edgar ... ha ha ha. :biggrin:

robutacion

Hi guys and gals...!

I'm sorry that the time zones can make things a little complicated for you folks, when you guys are active, I'm a sleep and vice versa, I can't do anything about that, sorry. However, that is not always a negative, for me, it works well, gives me time to prepare everything for when you guys are awake so, thats ok for me...!:wink::biggrin:

The 5 "musketeers" aren't that active and may have missed the second part of this game so, I hope they wake up and get the correct blanks # used.

I use this opportunity to explain a little, how the listings in my web-store work.

If I set everything correctly, each numbered blank has its own pic allocated, when a blank is sold, its pic still show and its number still appears in the drop down list (unless I remove it manually, which I do as often as I can) so, how do you know, which blanks are still available from that batch and group pic also showing...???
If the listing has been updated, the sold blanks numbers and pic have been removed so, only all available blanks show, if the list has not been updated and all pics and blanks number still show, the only time you will know that a particular blanks has been sold is when, you select that particular number from the drop down list and a message show next to the "cart" symbol saying "sold out"..!

So, have a look, you will now know what to look for and determine if the listing has been updated or not, from there you guess which blank # I used.

This is also a great opportunity to remind everyone that, looking at one face from a pic, not always tells you how the blank will turn up, when done. Even if all 4 faces would show, you can't always be sure so, and while I try to select the face with the most interesting aspects, doesn't give any certainties, of how is going to turn out, off-course, exceptions may apply...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

And the winner is....???

I said, the first person from that list of 5 names that, would give the correct answer, would be then winner, and that is Mr. southernclay, congrats...!

You will a small pack of 4 blanks, one of them will be a brother (or sister) of the blank I used to make the pen so, I require a Paypal transfer of AU$10.00 and the blanks will be sent on its way...!

Well, is now time to completely wrap up game #19, thank you to everybody that participated and congratulations to the winners...!

Thank you,:wink:

Cheers
George

wyone

well between work and helping friends move.. ugghhh.. always a lot of work helping others move, but when they were supposed to be packed.. and were not.. it took us 16 hours to load and unload two 26 foot trucks and move to a location about 30 minutes away... I may be too old to help them again. :)

Krash

I still think the answer is

:biggrin::tongue::biggrin::tongue::biggrin: :tongue:

robutacion

I still think the answer is

:biggrin::tongue::biggrin::tongue::biggrin: :tongue:

Hahahah Kelly, only because the capital "i" look like the #1 and you know I play tricks, make you say that but, you know different, huh...??

Excellent clue for one next time...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom