It could be free to you...! Pen Blanks SALES.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi everyone,

The title can be a little confusing but, is all very simple, and will work like this;

*- You purchase one or more packs

*- You Paypal me the sales amount

*- Upon reception of the Paypal payment confirmation, I will print 2 copies, one stays for my records and the other copy, will be folded 4 times and will be put in a cardboard box (large box, plenty of room for the papers to move around...!), with just big enough opening to slide the folded page in.

drawing box.JPG

*- When all the packs have been sold, payments made and payments confirmations are all in, I will give the box a good sake...!

*- I will then, ask my wife to push her hand through the box opening and grab a single paper and get it out.

*- I will then unfold the page and verify, who's name is on it.

*- That person will then, receive a full Paypal refund of the amount paid (blanks and shipping), regardless how big or how small, the order was.

*- That person will be notified directly by PM and also through the main sale thread.

*- I will then request the winner to confirm publicly (on the main sale thread) of the Paypal refund confirmation

*- And I'm done, for this "sale"...!:biggrin:

So, lets do this

--All packs are sorted to fit individually, within a 250gr. padded envelop

--Shipping of one pack (250gr.) anywhere in the world @ AU$9.00

--Shipping of 2 packs (500gr.) anywhere in the world @ AU$12.00

--Sipping of 3 packs (750gr.) anywhere in the world @ $AU16.00

--Sipping of 4 packs (1kg.) anywhere in the world @ $AU21.00

ALL PAYMENTS MADE THROUGH PAYPAL

*- Lot #1 (packs 1 to 4)

These are the new #45xx stabilized Banksia Hairy pods Resifills + clear cast. These are all AU$10.00 per blanks but sold ONLY, in packs of 3, as this is all a 250gr. package can have. Doesn't include shipping...!

One pack per person, only. (I have more available, if required) NOTE- The new 10 packs of the #45xx stabilised Resifills, have now a Olive wood short attached to each pack, free of charge, this will fill the envelop weight limit so, the previous 4 packs sold, will have also attached 1 Olive wood short blank, as a "gift"

#45xx stabilised.JPG View attachment 107936 #45xx stabilised extra packs.JPG

*- Lot #2 (packs 51 to 57)

These are 7 x Truffle Resifills IDENTICAL packs, containing 3 x Truffle Resifills and 1 x short #21 Majestic Olive wood raw. The Olive wood short is a gift as the Truffle blanks are too heavy to make it 4 Truffle blanks packs and I was going to send packs half full (sort of thing)...!:wink:

Each Pack is AU$21.00 + shipping

Lot #2  Packs group.JPG 012a.JPG

*- Lot #3 (packs 101 to 104)

These are 4 packs made from a combination of 4 different Resifills on each pack. Prices vary from AU$25.00 to AU$28.00

Each blank is identified on all packs...!

Pack-101.JPG

Pack#102.JPG

Pack #103.JPG

Pack 104.JPG

*- Lot #4 (packs 111 to 120)

These are 10 x identical packs composed of 4 blanks on each pack from 4 different Resifills.

The first 2 packs are each blank identified but all of the packs have an identical blank of each type.

All packs have the same price @ AU$28.00 + shipping...!

Pack - 111.JPG

Pack 112.JPG

Pack -113.JPG

019.JPG

Pack - 115.JPG

Pack 116.JPG

Lot #4 pack-117.JPG

pack #118.JPG

pack #119.JPG

Lot #4 pack 120.JPG

TO ORDER

Please, select your pack(s) and let me know, either by PM or directly on this thread. I will then PM you, with all the details...!:wink::biggrin:

Good luck,

Cheers
George

This add is now CLOSED

Last edited:

robutacion

Lot #3 explained...!

Hi peoples,

I see that Lot #3 has had no takers and while I have identified each blank to an event here on IAP, I though that would be better if I actually brought all that information here, and allow those having a look at the blanks offered on sale, and not so familiar with those links I mentioned, to see them clearly here, without having to do a thing.

This Lot #3 has exceptional and "different" blanks that you may want to try after you see what they will look like after rounded and finished with a CA coating...!

So enjoy...!

From the same order as the Lot #3 blanks in the packs are shown, Pack #101

*- #9 Colonial Red Gum Bur cast red and black- Resifills

039.JPG 041.JPG 042.JPG

*- #72 Granny Smith Apple wood, spalted, stabilised in blue dye...!

001.JPG #72-2.JPG004.JPG #72-0.JPG

*- Dwarf Banksia pods - size small (2"1/2) - sky blue

Dward Banksia -2.JPG 005.JPG 003.JPG

*- Flat stainless steel kitchen pot scrubbers pads

010 (2).JPG 011.JPG 013 (2).JPG 093.JPG

Lets have a look at the blanks of pack - 112

*- Blank A- #72 Granny Smith Apple wood spalted, stabilised blue (as above)

*- Bank B - The rare Red Cap Gum pod/cap

001 (3).JPG 003 (3).JPG 002 (3).JPG 002.JPG

*- Star Gum Nut (only 2 ever made)

Star Gum nut 1.JPG Star Gun nut -2.JPG Star Gum Nut -3.JPG Star Gum Nut -4.JPG

*- #9 Colonial Red Gum Burl Resifill ( as above)

Lets have a look at the blanks of pack - 113

*- Blanks A & B as above

*- Blanks C & D New Palm Root stabilised dye and cast, blue and red

Palm Root 1.JPG Palm Root 2.JPG
Palm Root 3.JPG 015.JPG 021.JPG

The pack 114 is compose of blanks already shown above...!

I hope this helps you guys and gals...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

update up to 28.1/2014

Hi folks,

After the Australia Day public holiday, yesterday (Monday) the post office is back on so, I got ALL the orders made so far posted and on their way.

At this point all orders have been paid and sent...!

Cheers
George

fsyxxx

I'd like 6 and 112. Please. Also love to have some of the clear pendant hairy banksia casts you have on your eBay. Any way to add to this order?

Teeball

George my blanks arrived today, and they are beautiful. Thanks again and keep up the great work. :good::good:

robutacion

George my blanks arrived today, and they are beautiful. Thanks again and keep up the great work. :good::good:

Thanks Tommy, glad you got them...!

I know that everybody is busy at the moment with the Bash, I only hope that the packs left of the add are sold so that I can find out, who is getting a full refund...!

I don't know if people had realised that I requested as a condition of full refund that, all packs have to be sold for me to be able to afford the possibility that the refund winner, is one with the biggest order, that a risk that I'm willing to take if all packs are sold.

I don't know if I will do it again like this, as I like to start and finish these adds, fast but, I have offer the conditions so, I will stick with them...!

Have fun with all those new blanks...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

mine arrived today also...look great!

Thanks, I like to always know the parcels have arrived, I get concerned about the possibility of some go missing, and with the economic shipping option used, it ain't a thing that can be done if a parcel never arrives, there is no safeguard, the very reason why is so economic (well, compared with most of the other options...!)

Let's see some of those blanks, wrapped around some tubes, please...!:wink:

Cheers
George

Ambidex

I got my banksia hairy pod resifills George..they look great! Am working up the nerve to try, remember it only took me 3 years to try the palm root:biggrin::biggrin:

robutacion

I got my banksia hairy pod resifills George..they look great! Am working up the nerve to try, remember it only took me 3 years to try the palm root:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for letting me know of the parcel/blanks arrival...!

I hope that, isn't going to take that long for you to take one of these for a spin, remember, its only pen blanks, and not a pre-historic treasure...!:wink::biggrin:

I would like to also remind all of you Ladies and Gents that, I will only draw up the prize winner (full refund of the purchase cost), when all packs are sold. This excludes the Lot #1, were the original number of packs have been sold, the extra packs added was simply to satisfy the requests I had for more of them so, the quicker as I sell the packs left from Lots #2-3 & 4, the quicker as someone will get their money back, that simple...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Hi George, could I have
Lot #1 pack 11
Do you have another package like Lot #3 pack 102 and 103? (preferably Red Cap Gum, Star Gum Nut, and Colonial (blue preference but will take red) burl, Palm Root Stabilized both the blue and red)

Thank you,
Robert

robutacion

Hi George, could I have
Lot #1 pack 11
Do you have another package like Lot #3 pack 102 and 103? (preferably Red Cap Gum, Star Gum Nut, and Colonial (blue preference but will take red) burl, Palm Root Stabilized both the blue and red)

Thank you,
Robert

Thanks Robert,

Sorry but, those were all the packs I had however, I since make a few more of the blanks that were in those packs, not all but some so, let me see that I can find and will let you know...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

Hi peoples,

I would like to remind everyone that, I'm still waiting for ALL the packs in this add to sell so that, I can fulfill the promise and condition offered with this add and that is, when ALL sold, I will draw the name of one of the buyers and whatever he/she paid, it will be refunded back to their Paypal account.

There are 6+2 packs available, I'm happy to call it done when all packs appart from the 2 Hairy Banksia pod packs, that were added extra as the original packs weren't enough for everyone.

I would like to have this add closed so, your assistance would be appreciated...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

George:

I'd like to help you out! Please send me a total for packs 52 & 116 shipped to US 17889.

Thanks

Thanks mate...!

I haven't yet found a way to make these add's to a little more visible and make it easier to find/see what is left, in any other add, I wouldn't bother too much as I can always transfer the non-sold packs/blanks to my eBay store or to my new website web store however, my decision to offer the return of all the order costs to the drawn winner, has complicated things and making difficult to make that draw.

One could ask, why I haven't drawn a winner from the ones that purchased, right..??? well, the answer is very simple, the possibility that the winner is the person that paid the most money (purchased more packs), is only acceptable to me is I reach the total sales amount calculated for all packs, I don't know how much money I have to return but, unless I sell and receive the total amount value of the add sales, I would probably lose more, that what I can afford or I'm prepared to give back.

I didn't anticipate that the packs wouldn't sell quickly, I did not add any more packs to make it easier/faster to complete, the packs put on sale were the number I require to reach a certain amount so that I could make the offer I did so, I apologise to those that decided to make the purchase based on the possibility to have their money returned and have the blanks totally free of any charges.

It may take a little longer than anticipated but, someone will get their money back, that is a promise...!

PM on its way.

Cheers
George

kovalcik

I will take pack 57. Please PM me the final cost.

Thanks

BTW, If I win, I would much prefer to be paid in blanks than an cash refund. :biggrin:

robutacion

Ok, I'll take packs 7, 55, and 119 shipped to Lynnwood, WA 98037-4037 USA
Just PM'd you with my info... Thanks, Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

PM on its way...!

PS: That leave us with 2 (two) packs left, the #118 and pack#8 however, and as mentioned previously, pack #8 doesn't count, I close the add as soon as pack #118 is sold..!

I would say, the winner is announced within 24 hours from the add closing...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

George,

I'll take the last two packs #8 v. Pm me the info.

Thanks

Jason

Thanks Jason...!

PM on its way.

Well folks, the target was reached, thank you...!

This add is now CLOSED.

Winner announcement coming in the next 24 hours. I appreciate all the members that made purchases, someone will be awarded but who...???
:confused::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

And the winner is...!

Hi folks, the winner's Paypal payment confirmation copy with the respective pack(s) purchased written on it, was drawn from the box by my wife, just before she went to bed, this evening.

After a good shake of that big box, the wife forced her hand through the gap, tearing the box original opening and she retrieved her had with 1 (one) piece of paper folded in 4, she handed the paper to me and said, "is that all...??? see you later...!":eek::)

Yeah, was past midnight and she was already half asleep so I kept it folded until I finished what I was doing in the computer and only now, nearly 1:45am I had a look at the piece of paper and who the winner was...!

Interesting things do sometimes happen, and you will see what I mean, when I explain it later...!:wink:

Now, and as for the name of the winner of the "cash back" or exchange it for more blanks, that's the winner decision only, I'm OK either way...!

I know, I know, I talk too much and you only want to know who won it, right...???

Sure, I can understand that but, I always like to had a little fun on these things so, for now, I leave you with 3 letters of the winner's name, you work it out and tell me who you think it is...!

The letters are, in no specific order, "L" - "A" - "C"

All will be revealed, later...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

Hi peoples...!

OK, its time to stop playing games and give you all the answer.

The winner is Tom Kovalcik (Kovalcik IAP name), congratulations mate, you are the winner, from your first purchase/order.

Here is the drawn page;

Add winner's drawn paper 001.jpg

You have AU$39.00 of credit, do you want money back or the value in blanks...??? if so, let me know what you would like, otherwise you get the "SP" treatment...!:wink::biggrin:

I can honestly say that, I don't have much luck with "gambling" and I was almost sure that the drawn paper would be from the highest amount of money paid by one of you, reason why I wanted to finish the sale to give a little more to work with however, it seems that I was lucky this time and I can certainly order some take-away for dinner tonight, and enjoy the fact that, that money could have not been there so, lucky me...!:)

I don't really think that, I will be doing this again, my generous gesture can easily turn into all sorts of doubts and assumption when in reality, is no need for such thing, I don't think that was one of my "good" ideas, at all...!

Anyway, its all done and dusted, thank you for all that made purchases in the hope to win it all back, and to those that didn't care less thank you all.:biggrin:

Is actually time to put another "question game" in here, huh...???:wink:

Thank you.

Cheers
George

kovalcik

Woo-hoo!!!!

I will let you pick some blanks for me. I prefer wood (or wood like things) and if there is any color fill I like dark colors, reds and greens especially. After looking at your offerings I know I won't be disappointed.

Thanks for running the contest.

robutacion

Woo-hoo!!!!

I will let you pick some blanks for me. I prefer wood (or wood like things) and if there is any color fill I like dark colors, reds and greens especially. After looking at your offerings I know I won't be disappointed.

Thanks for running the contest.

You are most welcome Tom, lucky you...!:wink::biggrin:

So, you want my "SP" treatment, huh...???? just in case you have never heard of my "SP" treatment, it means, a Surprise Package...!:biggrin:

I took some notes of your preference, lets see what I will come up with...!

I will have the parcel posted Wednesday so, make sure to let us know when you get it...!

Cheers
George

kovalcik

Sounds good to me. I will be anxiously waiting. My daughter was very impressed that I won a contest in AUSTRALIA! :bananen_smilies051: Though she was less impressed when she found out it was for pen blanks. To each his own. I think she was hoping for a wallaby or some other animal. :dog::turtle::alien::monkey: :eek:

robutacion

Sounds good to me. I will be anxiously waiting. My daughter was very impressed that I won a contest in AUSTRALIA! :bananen_smilies051: Though she was less impressed when she found out it was for pen blanks. To each his own. I think she was hoping for a wallaby or some other animal. :dog::turtle::alien::monkey: :eek:

Hi Tom,

I'm very sorry to disappoint your daughter but, not this time...!

Your parcel is done, sealed and ready to post first thing in the morning...!:wink::biggrin:

PS: you got an updated timber list, don't you...???

Cheers
George

Top Bottom