"You've got mail"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
IF you are on Exotics' email list!!

Delivered last night at 6 PM and over half have been opened!!

Special will run through Memorial Day---we hope to be more diligent about getting a mailer out twice a month.

You may also notice that we are now putting together "50 pricing" on pen kits. This will take a while to be site-wide, we now have a couple hundred "flavors" of pen kit (every plating combination is a new product, with different pricing from every OTHER plating combination)!!

Although the email will focus on new products and product specials, I will try to keep you abreast of additional product "adds" as they happen, here on IAP. In preparation for this, I ran a report that tells me in the past 45 days, Dawn has added 300 products (about a hundred were John's feather blanks, which sell out quickly). The other 200 included some new "window" blanks, as well as our new partner---Neptune Turnings.

I like to keep these announcements short---so "that's it, for today"! I will try to update you all more often!!

Thanks for reading and thanks to all of you who have made us grow to nearly SIX THOUSAND products, including some kits that we are stocking over 500 units (spelled sierra).

Onward and upward!!

Ed & Dawn

This week's special is here: Exotic Blanks :: Pen Kits :: Pen Kits (By Kit Name) :: Cigar Pen Kits (Fat, Hybrid & Ultra)
Chrome and gunmetal styles are on special.

Top Bottom