Please, do me a favor!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
When you send me emails, I attempt to answer them on the first trip through the emails, then keep up to them as the day progresses.

I sometimes (well, frequently) get one that says "you didn't answer my email yesterday, can you please reply"?

If I had seen your email yesterday and I knew the answer, I would have replied. So, can you please attach a copy, or just use the forward function and send again.

Does NOT sound difficult for me to just search for your first email, but we are receiving over 100 a day (the new website sends dozens to tell us the status of our inventory--they clog up the works)!! And I frequently can't find the original email quickly, which means the second request is not answered either.

Sorry if this sounds nitpicky, but it bothers me when I don't reply to your FIRST request---it REALLY bothers me when I can't find it and the second request is also not heeded. (I usually do manage to send a "didn't see the first one, how can I help, again??---which really does not accomplish a thing!!)

Thanks!!
I don't ignore email----but some of them require lengthy replies and they do get delayed until I have time to "write a book".

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

I think you and Dawn do an incredible job with your business Ed. I get really confused when you post a pen picture as I have no idea how you find time to turn.:wink:

Cindylee

Ed,

You guys are the best! On the rare occasion I don't get an answer I call because I figure you did something bad and Dawn has you chained out behind the wood shed!

redneckmedic

I feel your pain, I would change the customer question email address or the default website status update address to a different email address to seperatenth information. Just my 2¢

Top Bottom