Ruth Niles Bottle Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave Kartzman

I'm like Markd. If someone is willing to take the time, I'd be in for at least 20, and depending on the quantity discount, probably more.

Dave

FYI... I am finding out now if it is possible for us to get a deeper discount (like the ones given to schools and AAW groups). I have my hands full with filling cast acrylic rod orders at the moment, but one way or another we'll figure this thing out.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I do have someone that's has expressed an interest in heading this one up. I'll post more after I talk to them tomorrow.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Smitty,
There is nothing to prevent you from running a Group Buy as long as there is no profit being made and the items are not or will not be stocked in your story. I personally ran 3 buys last year. Contact me if you want to discuss this.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Won't work

Smitty,
There is nothing to prevent you from running a Group Buy as long as there is no profit being made and the items are not or will not be stocked in your story. I personally ran 3 buys last year. Contact me if you want to discuss this.
I've looked into it and I can't make it work with my accounting and tracking unless I set up a new paypal account just for this kind of thing. I might do that next year to handle this and pens for troops, pens for hope and other non profit things I get into but not this year.

FYI... I am finding out now if it is possible for us to get a deeper discount (like the ones given to schools and AAW groups). I have my hands full with filling cast acrylic rod orders at the moment, but one way or another we'll figure this thing out.

It's not a lot but for a group or club purchase of over 200 pieces the price is $4.50. This price is because it introduces my stoppers to turners who might not order alone and once they see the quality and how nice they fit the bottle, they become a customer.

Ruth

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The person that was considering running the buy had to bow out do to unforeseen family problems that arose over the weekend.
Would anyone else like to volunteer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom