Arizona Silhouette Group buy?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jheater

In light of the fact that a CUSA group buy was recently conducted, is there any chance an Arizona Silhouette group buy is on the horizon? Good day all!..

woody350ep

I would be in for some kits on that as well. I don't know how often these are done though jheater, so it may not be for a while, if ever.

jheater,
I would be interested in some kits from AS also, but would their stabilized blanks also be discounted thru the group buy?

Last edited:

GouletPens

jheater,
I would be interested in some kits from AS also, but would their stabilized blanks also be discounted thru the group buy?
I know for a fact Bill won't discount his stabilized woods. For a corporate order a few months ago I had to get 75 Clear BEB stabilized blanks and I called Bill asking about a quantity discount, and he rather frankly told me "I don't give discounts on those and if you don't like it you can go buy it from someone else". I was a little taken aback as I've only had good experiences with AS, but after reading posts on here about Bill he apparently is a very busy man and hates to spend time on the phone. That's all good and well. I still ended up ordering the blanks from him and will continue to do so as long as he's doing it. But I wouldn't count on discounts unless they're posted on the site. Yeah, and try not to call him!

woody350ep

lol Brian. I have also had the pleasure of talking to him on the phone, and he seemed very hurried/rushed. I felt as though I was bothering HIM, when it was something wrong with MY order lol. But, after reading what I have read, apparently it is just how he is. No harm, no foul. I will continue to get things from him.

Wolftat - I can wait, and appreciate the offer

Thanks Brian,
That would make sense, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask since I am going to be buying several stabilized blanks shortly. I have purchased from AS, and received great service.

As to the kit group buy, I would still be interested, and am in no hurry so mid-February would be fine

Thanks all!

Gregory of NotGonnaBugBillBIfICanAvoidIt Forest

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Some people are just not phone people, he seems to be one. Every experience I have ever had with Bill has been a good one and I have never had a problem with his demeanor. I will start the group buy on 2/16/09 and will have an order form ready for that date, unless someone beats me to it.

livertrans

Last time we had a group order from AS Bill threw in freebees for everyone. It was last year and I cant remember who did the buy. And I dont think any of his blanks were discounted in the buy.

rb765

I have been wanting to try some of the kits and crushed minerals too. Let me know when this starts up. Thanks Neil

GouletPens

Some people are just not phone people, he seems to be one. Every experience I have ever had with Bill has been a good one and I have never had a problem with his demeanor. I will start the group buy on 2/16/09 and will have an order form ready for that date, unless someone beats me to it.
Thanks in advance for doing this. I think I might have to hop on that bandwagon!

Russianwolf

Last time we had a group order from AS Bill threw in freebees for everyone. It was last year and I cant remember who did the buy. And I dont think any of his blanks were discounted in the buy.

I have had half a dozen of his BEB blanks and have yet to pay for one. :glasses-cool:

I may be in for some stuff though, as I'm realizing that I am running out of certain things.

jttheclockman

I just oreded from Bill a few days ago and every time I have he is so efficient. I had the order in 3 days. I do not think that man sleeps. Everything is clearly marked and in seperste bags. Got to love that service. I will place another order with him if this gets off the ground for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom