What do MAPG and Music have in common?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Silhouettes – We don't have the Rays, but we do have Barry Gross from Arizona Silhouette to demo a few finishes and some tricks with colored pencils. This will be three in a row for Barry and we love to have him.

All My Exes Live in Texas – He's been absent for a few years but we welcome back Curtis Seebeck to teach us the Art and Science of Stabilizing. Curtis gave us an introduction at our first MAPG, but he tells me he's learned a few things since.

You Gotta Know How to Hold-em – Rick Crook will be back to show the many ways to hold and turn blanks for closed end pens.

Heavy Metal – Doug Thompson from Thompson Lathe Tools will give a talk on tool steels. I'm looking forward to this one and may even be tempted to get a bowl gouge. Doug has supported each MAPG with fabulous door prizes.

The Classics – Jon David Jones will be representing Classic Nibs this year filling in for Roy. As the founder of Signature Pen Company, Jon can give us some insight into how new pen kits are designed and arrive on the market. Bring your ideas and ask him tons of questions.

Rap – They call him the wrapper. Very close to booking a thread wrapper for an introduction to thread wrapping. This is one of the coolest ideas to hit the market. If it's good for fishing rods it will be great for pens.

The Collection of Greatest Hits – Mark James will be back with the IAP collection – Enter our contests and you too could be immortalized.

Stay "tuned" for more as I firm up the schedule. As usual we will have a fantastic group of vendors, our contests, door prizes, lunch and lots of pen talk. Should have hotel rooms blocked in a few weeks for those travelling.
See you there. Registration now open on our web site (see below)

Top Bottom