For sale, EXTREMELY rare, one of a kind pen blank.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
For sale:

Extremely rare, one of a kind pen blank. Are you looking for a unique blank to send to you Secret Santa recipent? How about that "special" penturner that is on your regular Christmas list?

I have created a very special blank that only one lucky IAP member can own. It is the only one of its kind known to exist in the world and FOR SURE ABSOLUTELY NO MORE WILL BE MADE! It is the ultimate limited edition pen blank that will make a treasured pen for the lucky owner!

The price is $250. The first to respond gets it. Introducing......

The cat cr*p blank! :biggrin:

Worldsworstblank.jpg

Of course, this is a joke! Don't get offended, the blank is not really for sale! It just proves that some of us will try casting ANYTHING!!

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
And I bet some of you guys were just itching to open this thread to bust my hump for posting a classifieds ad in the casual conversation forum too, huh???

DSallee

Curtis my friend ... you DO have too much time on your hands... LOL

I laughed so hard my eyes started watering .... Thanks, I needed that!

Edit: you know, I was going to make my boss a pen for Christmas until he fired me last month.... Hmmm, With this, I could STILL make him a pen... and I would enjoy the gift of giving!!! LOL

Dave

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Curtis my friend ... you DO have too much time on your hands... LOL

I laughed so hard my eyes started watering .... Thanks, I neened that!

Dave

I am glad everyone is enjoying this so far! I almost did not post it since I am the moderator and thought it might offend someone for some reason. I am glad everyone is not so darn serious!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Gotta know... did that come from and Ancient Chinese cat that doesn't exist anymore??

Nope, it came from my outdoor kitties but if they don't stop sh**ing in my wife's planter they may not exist much longer!!:biggrin:

For all the cat lovers, that was a joke. I love my outdoor kitties and would not do anything to hurt them!

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Don't worry, it was completely dry and I only handled the raw material with tongs!

I assume this should only be turned with while wearing appropriate breathing
apparatus. Self contained might be overkill, but respirator should suffice.

Now, where is Mr. Goulet? :tongue:

mwildes

Cute! Gives me great ideas for former bosses that I always said weren't worth a c--p...... hmmmmmm.... maybe they are!

M

Mudder

YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY!

I never would have pegged you for a fecalfeliac.

GoodTurns

I was going to say HOLY sh**, but I guess the voids have been pretty well taken care of at this point!

Birthday bash is coming...might want to save that one. you could auction it to be sent to the winner's recipient of choice.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Actually:

And I bet some of you guys were just itching to open this thread to bust my hump for posting a classifieds ad in the casual conversation forum too, huh???

That thought DID cross my mind!!!

Like Mudder (who is in rare form lately), I was also surprised to find you are a catcrapcaster!

scotirish

If you see your way to making about 632 blanks, they could be made into pens and sent to Washington!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I am sure the would be used by those who push their cat s#*@ onto us! :party::party::party:

alphageek

Former Moderator
Ok.. First off ... EWWWWW...

Secondly, congrats Butch! :) :) Curtis said the first response gets it :)

Third.. Ewwww... Not a good first post of the day to read - blech.

Top Bottom