My sincere apology

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
Although Jeff said he isn't going to revoke my membership, and my account will remain active, I won't be returning actively.

I've given Jeff a possible explanation that I wasn't aware of until yesterday, but it hasn't been confirmed. And because I can't be sure of something similar happening in the future because of the situation, I prefer to remove myself from that situation, and not remain active on this forum, and possibly others.

It's not an excuse, and because of the information I was provided yesterday, I will take responsibility for what has transpired.

I would like to offer my sincere apology for this interference in the forum, and any problems that it might have caused.

After reading the posts, and rude PM's, of peoples honest opinions, I would like to offer an apology to anyone that I've offended. In life, I've experienced that no-one is perfect, and not everyone agree's on everything.

I tried to contribute when I could, and to the best of my ability, and I enjoyed seeing the creations people have shared.

So, I wish all of you the best in the future.

-John

Top Bottom